No announcement yet.

The Nintendo Thread: WiiU & 3DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a 3DS game I'm looking forward to. Link to the Past style, but with updated graphics.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/13/442...ects-modernity

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      It would be nice if something good came out for the 3DS. Mario Kart was fun, but should have had more tracks.

I've only purchased a handful of games for the system, and lately, I haven't had a reason to play it. Nothing has come out that's a must have.
      Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Kid Icarus Uprising, New Super Marios Bros 2, Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Fire Emblem Awakening, Resident Evil: Revelations, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Thank me later Sylent

Comment

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME TOMORROW!!!!

THE ULTIMATE CROSS OVER OF CAPCOM, SEGA AND NAMCO CHARACTERS!!!

RTS GAME PLAY

FIGHTING GAME COMBAT!!!
        Marvelous Iggy
        God Of Turtles
        Last edited by Marvelous Iggy; 06-25-2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Yep. Picking up my copy during lunch today.

In other news, I'm starting to sock away money for a Wii U...there's enough games out right now and coming by year's end to make me want one. And considering I won't have enough cash until Xmas or so...there will be even more games waiting for me, and hopefully a $50 price drop.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Yo.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...164218089.html

Nintendo stock soars, hits two-year high

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...162315265.html

Nintendo posts shockingly low worldwide Wii U sales

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Not surprising. I've never heard anyone at my college say that they're buying one. Nintendo's not really seen as cool, at least not anymore, and the Wii U to me looks like it's ripping off other consoles. Or at least does not resemble the successful regular Wii much, which is probably it's problem.
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                  Not surprising. I've never heard anyone at my college say that they're buying one. Nintendo's not really seen as cool, at least not anymore, and the Wii U to me looks like it's ripping off other consoles. Or at least does not resemble the successful regular Wii much, which is probably it's problem.
                  Wait, they let you into college? Yikes.
                  MEH

Comment

This ignorance deserves a superkick

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Lantern View Post
                      Wait, they let you into college? Yikes.
                      lol

It's complicated though, it's sort of a hybrid of a college and a school. If you really want, I can just dig out its Wikipedia article.
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                        This ignorance deserves a superkick

Don't shoot the messenger. It's just that most teens from my way prefer X-Box and games about being in the military and killing people instead of a plumber in a small car or a pixie collecting diamonds. I don't play either, so I'm neutral, it's just what most people, or at least my age in my area are like. And who is the majority of console buyers? Probably teenagers.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger. It's just that most teens from my way prefer X-Box and games about being in the military and killing people instead of a plumber in a small car or a pixie collecting diamonds. I don't play either, so I'm neutral, it's just what most people, or at least my age in my area are like. And who is the majority of console buyers? Probably teenagers.
                          Surprise surprise

Nintendo offers quite a bit more than just that kind of game. Your ignorance is showing again. You should cover up your shame
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

The Wii U is failing for many reasons, one of them being not having that many games for it.

The Wii U isn't failing because it's similar to other consoles. Cause I love using my touch pad on my ps3!!

*superkicks Deadpool again*

Comment

I actually played teh WiiU for the first time at SDCC when I played the remastered DuckTales game (which was so much fun) and It wasn't all that bad. The controller takes some getting used to and to mean it still fees like a giant Game Gear but it wasn't anything that took away from the gamin experience.
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X