Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDCC 2015

Hey, somebody had to do it...

Please read the entire message for important instructions!

Preregistration for Comic-Con 2015 will occur sometime after Comic-Con 2014. There will be no onsite preregistration at Comic-Con 2014. Only those who purchased a Comic-Con 2014 attendee badge and retain their actual badge will be eligible for 2015 preregistration.

You must retain your Comic-Con 2014 badge to be eligible for 2015 badge preregistration.

Please do not throw away, give away, or lose your Comic-Con 2014 badge as it contains valuable information required to participate in preregistration. Plus, it’s cool to frame after the show!

Children who attend Comic-Con 2014 but will be age 13 on or prior to August 1, 2014 must keep their Comic-Con 2014 child badge if they would like to be eligible for 2015 online preregistration. Without the physical child badge, they will not be able to register for an eligible Member ID or authorize their existing ID.

Professionals, guests of professionals, exhibitors, exhibitor-purchased attendee badges, volunteers, staff, and press will not be allowed to participate in online attendee preregistration. Registration for these categories will happen at a later date.

Eligible attendees will be notified after Comic-Con 2014, via email, with additional information regarding online preregistration. The notification will be sent to the email associated with your Member ID account.

Please be sure to "opt-in" to email correspondence to receive the Comic-Con 2015 preregistration announcement. To review your opt-out selections, visit https://secure2.comic-con.org/memberid/ and log in to your Member ID account. Select the “OPT-OUTS” option to change your communication preferences.

Thank you very much for your support of Comic-Con International! Stay tuned for additional Comic-Con 2015 preregistration information.

...and so it begins again.

Hello and thank you for attending Comic-Con International 2014! Comic-Con International 2015 Attendee Preregistration is right around the corner and there are some important steps you must complete to participate.

Retrieve your physical Comic-Con 2014 badge, then log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and click the “Registration Info” tab.

Select the message “Click here to validate your Comic-Con 2014 badge ID to be eligible for Comic-Con 2015 Attendee Preregistration!”

Enter your “Badge ID” where indicated. Your badge ID is located at the bottom of your Comic-Con 2014 badge.*

If your badge ID matches the Member ID associated with your badge purchase, you will receive a confirmation message and an email will be sent to the address associated with your Member ID account.

You must complete the above validation process before October 15, 2014 to be eligible for Comic-Con 2015 Attendee Preregistration. Badge ID validation will close at 5:30 PM Pacific Time (PT) on October 15, 2014. You must validate your badge ID prior to this date or you will not be eligible to participate in preregistration.

Each badge ID is associated with the Member ID used to purchase that badge only.

Your badge ID is unique and will not validate any Member ID account other than the one used to purchase the badge. You may not use your badge ID to validate a friend, spouse, child, or family member. Badge IDs are non-transferable.

For more information, please visit http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2015/20...reregistration or subscribe to Toucan, the official blog of Comic-Con International, WonderCon Anaheim and APE. We will post helpful registration hints and tips on the blog the week preceding preregistration!

Sincerely,

Comic-Con International

Comment

Sigh. So complicated. I don't think I'll ever get back in.

Comment

Yeah, every year there's a tweak to the registration procedures. I'm gonna try and get tickets for next year's event and see how it goes.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
          ...and so it begins again.

You must complete the above validation process before October 15, 2014 to be eligible for Comic-Con 2015 Attendee Preregistration. Badge ID validation will close at 5:30 PM Pacific Time (PT) on October 15, 2014. You must validate your badge ID prior to this date or you will not be eligible to participate in preregistration.

Just a reminder.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I know SDCC is a dying topic on this board (Really sad since it was a BIG reason why I joined several years ago) but for those few of us who are still interested ... the pre-registration sale is this Saturday, November 8. Good luck for anyone participating and here's a plea to post on this board your status as maybe, just maybe you can help a fellow Corp member out with getting a pass since you can buy up to 3.

Comment

Hello Epic Waiting Room.
              We meet again.

Update:
              Success! In and out of line with Preview Passes to show for it in under 20 minutes.
              \o/!
              plastroncafe
              Alpha-Lantern
              Last edited by plastroncafe; 11-08-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

For kicks and giggles, I logged in and tried to get badges, and thanks to Primus' help, my wife and I can attend, but again, I didn't get preview night. As fast as the badges were going, and considering I was using my Android s4, I was lucky to get 4 days. Preview Night was gone is about 10 minutes and Saturday shortly after that. By the time my wife's iPad got selected to purchase badges, only Sunday was remaining.

I hope everyone here was able to get badges that wants to attend. Next up: Hotel madness.

Comment

Didn't try for early bird and may skip it altogether this year.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure that I'll go. It's so damn costly when you factor in travel, hotel, food and exclusives. Plus, I want to experience something different like DragonCon, where it's one gigantic cosplay party and less standing in lines for stuff.

Comment

I can attest that DragonCon is a convention unlike any other, and that it's fantastic. Not only do they clear the rooms between panels, but it's a much less corporate event, and so the overall atmosphere is a whole lot more laid back.

Having said all that, finding a hotel room is going to be madness. The hotels were booked damn near solid for 2015 a month after 2014 ended.

Comment

If I don't get into Comic Con this year, I'll DEFINITELY be going to Dragon*Con.

Comment

No SDCC for me this year.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Wait why not?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Working...
                              X