Green Lantern: Custom Bound Editions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
    now the question I have is can they scan, print and bind what you have done there and resell? Id like a set of all the you have there.
    They don't scan and print but they can bind just about anything you send them. I don't know how well it would sell.

Comment

Awesome.. Great idea
      I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Ok, I have to bring this topic closer to the top of the board. Having seen this I am pissed that I sell my floppies in story arcs after I get the trade. I mean I could have the whole GLC run in a HC, instead of a bunch of SCs. Now I am planning on getting some Parallax Issues, non-HC issues, (Emerald Fallout, Zero Hour w/ GL tie-ins, Parallax View, Final Night w/ GL tie-ins) and If I like the way that on comes out. Maybe an Ion Bind (Rann Than InC issues, One-Shot and 12 issue maxi. Now if I could only get my hands on some decent Infinities (Gauntlet, War, Abyss, Crusade-I have the TPBS and most are signed by Starlin), those would make some SICK BINDS!!! I mean so much of those stories are lost to single issues with only the main points being in the trades.
        Oh one last notes, have you tried to have prestige formats bound? I don't it would work right, but the thought of a GL Elseworld bind is intriguing...
        http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
        http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
        Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
        I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Originally posted by Gl Josh View Post
          Ok, I have to bring this topic closer to the top of the board. Having seen this I am pissed that I sell my floppies in story arcs after I get the trade. I mean I could have the whole GLC run in a HC, instead of a bunch of SCs. Now I am planning on getting some Parallax Issues, non-HC issues, (Emerald Fallout, Zero Hour w/ GL tie-ins, Parallax View, Final Night w/ GL tie-ins) and If I like the way that on comes out. Maybe an Ion Bind (Rann Than InC issues, One-Shot and 12 issue maxi. Now if I could only get my hands on some decent Infinities (Gauntlet, War, Abyss, Crusade-I have the TPBS and most are signed by Starlin), those would make some SICK BINDS!!! I mean so much of those stories are lost to single issues with only the main points being in the trades.
          Oh one last notes, have you tried to have prestige formats bound? I don't it would work right, but the thought of a GL Elseworld bind is intriguing...
          I have actually got an ION bind ready to go, I am going to send it in with the rest of my GL books very soon.
          It is as follows:
          Green Lantern #144
          Green Lantern #145
          Green Lantern #146
          Green Lantern #147
          Green Lantern #148
          Green Lantern #149
          Green Lantern #150
          Rann-Thanager #1
          Rann-Thanager #2
          Rann-Thanager #3
          Rann-Thanager #4
          Rann-Thanager #5
          Rann-Thanager #6
          Infinte Crisis Special: Rann-Thanagar War
          Ion #1
          Ion #2
          Ion #3
          Ion #4
          Ion #5
          Ion #6
          Ion #7
          Ion #8
          Ion #9
          Ion #10
          Ion #11
          Ion #12
          Tales of the Green Lantern Corps: Ion

Comment

Originally posted by JonCrites View Post
            I have actually got an ION bind ready to go, I am going to send it in with the rest of my GL books very soon.
            It is as follows:
            Green Lantern #144
            Green Lantern #145
            Green Lantern #146
            Green Lantern #147
            Green Lantern #148
            Green Lantern #149
            Green Lantern #150
            Rann-Thanager #1
            Rann-Thanager #2
            Rann-Thanager #3
            Rann-Thanager #4
            Rann-Thanager #5
            Rann-Thanager #6
            Infinte Crisis Special: Rann-Thanagar War
            Ion #1
            Ion #2
            Ion #3
            Ion #4
            Ion #5
            Ion #6
            Ion #7
            Ion #8
            Ion #9
            Ion #10
            Ion #11
            Ion #12
            Tales of the Green Lantern Corps: Ion
            Now that would be an unique bind.
            I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Nice, you lucky jerks.... wish I was as fortunate as you...

Comment

Originally posted by Gl Josh View Post
                I know how you feel. I let go of a lot of comics for the collected editions before finding out about binding. But fear not it's never too late. It just may take some time.

Originally posted by JonCrites View Post
                It is as follows:
                Jon?! What up mane?

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
                Nice, you lucky jerks.... wish I was as fortunate as you...
                LOL dude. The beautiful part is anyone can do this. It's only $15.00 for the basic bind. (There is a minimum requirement of $30.00 but then add shipping to that and you're set.)

Comment

At long last! Blackest Night!

Comment

Annotations and Black Ring percentage chart from http://sites.google.com/site/theannotatedblackestnight/

Comment

Just realized I never posted pics from volume 4

Green Lanterns: War of Light!

Extras

Comment

wow, you've got to be kidding me.. That is simply amazing.

Comment

Those look amazing!

Comment

Wish I had the money to do something like this , look pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by LanternJake View Post
                              Wish I had the money to do something like this , look pretty neat.
                              If you have all the issues, all it's going to cost you is about $20.00 per book.... then you've got to add shipping of course...

Another place has it $15 each when you do 5 or more at a time.

Comment

Forgot this one....

Comment

Working...
                                X