Blackest Night #1 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
    I may need to get my eyes checked but I see one heck of a tongue sliding up on the side of that skull

as do I, but it not consider making out when theres no return
    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

OMG, Like I didn't wanna see this bad enough already. An did i catch somebody saying 48pgs? This looks like it's gunna rock just as hard as we've all been hoping. An I like how Geoff right off the bat is trying this back to the first Major revival of DC's pantheon. Weds is gunna rock, and the comic world is gunna be ablaze.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
        they cant make out, theres no tongue
        yes but a skull fuck would totally be in the equation with William Hands sick ass.

EDIT - Dude if we saw a skull fuck in a GL book I think I would have a heart attack
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
          yes but a skull fuck would totally be in the equation with William Hands sick ass.

EDIT - Dude if we saw a skull fuck in a GL book I think I would have a heart attack

We've already seen a suicide, so I think that would be the next logical choice in terms of sick

Comment

Well the preview is cool, I can't wait to see what happens in the issue, this should be a blast. I like the fact that the day Superman died is a national day of mourning in the DCU.

I'm glad that Green Lantern is getting the respect it deserves now within the DCU.

Well I just Black Hand keeps his pants on during the issue too.
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

black hand is one sick mf. Cant wait to read this lol

Comment

Black Hand is swiftly rising on my top favorite list. I already have his corps ring as a tattoo
                Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Anybody else get a bad feeling about Coast City after the third page, looks to me like The Black Lanterns are going to see just how without fear that city really is. Man this is really going to be great, I haven't been this excited for an issue of a comic to come out since the last issue of SCW and the first issue of GL Rebirth this is going to be insane.
                  "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

i can't wait to see the whole dead citizens return to the city........lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post

well its how geoff rolled back in his single days I guess. now hes putting it on paper
                      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by killboi View Post
                        i can't wait to see the whole dead citizens return to the city........lol!!
                        That would be the best way to start out this comic. Everyone crying or saluting, then BOOM! Darkness covers the sun, but its no storm, its a zillion Black Lantern rings, and they ressurect the very people you were here to mourn. A-MAZE-ING.

Now my hopes are high.

Comment

i think that's what we're going to see (WOW 7 million Black Lanterns and this is just the start of it )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            If Thomas' skull hasn't be insect food by now, there's something seriously wrong with his anatomy. lol
                            Maybe Bruce had his fathers' skull coated in metal or something so it wouldn't be eaten by the worms though.

Comment

I took the "You are connected to them all" comment to be about his Master and how He's connected to all those who have died.

It's too bad the preview wasn't four pages, it looks like the next page might be a big Hal splash page...

Comment

That was definitely Bruce's skull. You can see the hole he dug was right in front of his unmarked grave.

Comment

Working...
                                X