The Emerald Citadel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultra Humanite.
    I saw this character as an older gentleman who has travled and is a bit of a socialite who became a villian becasue he saw being a hero wasn't as thrilling.

Rival.
    I did him in black and silver because I wanted him to be a more corrupted version.

Comment

I always thought he would make a great space villian so I did Eclipso as that.

Comment

A good concept!
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Icecicle.

Comment

Nice one!
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Earth has seen its share of unexplained. But some of those things have been wonderous, In the late 20's the government has been using super powered beings as their allies. During that time they have established a group called:
              The Justice Society of America. This group has been fighting secret wars and not so secret wars. They have been together until they were disbanded in the late 50's
              ----------------------
              1928-1957.

JSA.
              Superman (Jor-El), Green Lantern (Allen Scott), Flash (Jay Garrick), Atom (Al Pratt), Dr. Midnight (Charles McNider), Sandman (Wesley Dodds), Starman (Ted Knight), Star Spangled Kid (Sylvester Pemberton), Stripesy (Pat Dugan), Wonder Woman (Queen Hyppolita)
              Hawkman (Carter Hall), Hawk Woman (Shayera Hol), Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson), Bullet Man (Jim Barr), Bullet Girl (Susan Kent), Mr. Terrific (Terry Sloane), Red Torpedo (Jim Lockhart), Wild Cat (Ted Grant), Johnny Thunder.

--------------------
              With every good hero there is a villian who wants to bring them down. A team of these villians came together when need to and they called themselves the Society of Doom.
              --------------------------------------
              SOD.
              Dr. Milton Fine, Rival, Ultra Humanite, Johnny Sorrow, Count Vertigo, Mr. Bones, Icecicle, Eclipso.

Comment

Neato! When are you gonna post your JLA here?

Comment

I actually posted those on MIB early because I haven't finished my Liberty Teens yet and they are suppose to come before them.

Comment

Ah right. Shame i can't use MIB anymore.

Comment

Why can't you use MIB anymore?

The designs look good as always OR, the bald Icicle reminds me of Mr. Freeze though...

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                        Why can't you use MIB anymore?

The designs look good as always OR, the bald Icicle reminds me of Mr. Freeze though...

~KL~
                        They banned me, don't know what for though. When I first tried to log in, the only reason it said for me being banned was "complete douche, beyond class". The admin Spaz has always had it in for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                          They banned me, don't know what for though. When I first tried to log in, the only reason it said for me being banned was "complete douche, beyond class". The admin Spaz has always had it in for me.
                          I wonder why ?

Comment

Were you ripping off people's micros? I warned you about frankensteining and while OR didn't mind I'm sure a bunch of guys at MIB did. It's kinda easy to tell when you go from beginner micro maker with mspaint to having detailed stuff in your sig that is obviously done in photoshop within a few weeks.

I think of the lot OR, I still dig the Bulletman/girl micros the most. I always liked adding a front piece to kinda cover their faces, but the chin strap and non-flashy color scheme works. Should've tried giving one of them a scarf... LOL

~KL~

Comment

From what I got by talking to Emmissary you were sent pms about your addittude and rudeness. And you would be banned if it kept up. Thats all he told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnis Ra View Post
                                From what I got by talking to Emmissary you were sent pms about your addittude and rudeness. And you would be banned if it kept up. Thats all he told me.
                                Oh, right. Still, the first "strike" was not actully my fault, it was Selficides. Just read my gallerys posts. He moaned about my double posting, and I apologised, but he kept going on about it. Personaly, I don't think he had a right to lecture me on it, he should have told the admin and let him get on with it. That's how I got put on probation, but I think it should be Selficides name in pink. The "second strike" I can renember was in Nevermores gallery when I insulted his work, BUT, I was trying to help, and I apologised to both Nevermore and Spaz, I even offered to teach Nevermore some tips about microing and he accepted it. I began to teach him, but then I got banned before I could teach him much. Personaly, I think Spaz has always had it in for me, he didn't like my micros, he didin't like my opinions over things, he didn't really like me in general. I think he was just waiting until I tripped up so he'd have the oppertunity to ban me. Still, I belive it's not too late to make this whole thing right.....

Also, thanks for looking into it for me Omni!

Comment

Working...
                                X