Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not really.

Comment

At least Kyle's finally becoming interesting again, after Johns and Didio shit all over him for nearly a decade. Bedard did a good job until editorial interference sunk his storylines. Hal's my favorite, but Kyle may dethrone him because Hal's just been so boring (in general) since 2004.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Kyle by far is my favourite. Hal's not even my second favourite.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
          At least Kyle's finally becoming interesting again, after Johns and Didio shit all over him for nearly a decade. Bedard did a good job until editorial interference sunk his storylines. Hal's my favorite, but Kyle may dethrone him because Hal's just been so boring (in general) since 2004.
          You didn't enjoy him in the previous GLC volume?

Comment

Only sometimes. During the SCW in particular, it was absolutely awful the way Johns and friends treated him.
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
              Only sometimes. During the SCW in particular, it was absolutely awful the way Johns and friends treated him.
              I actually enjoyed him being part of a team and not special, his interactions with Guy and having a girlfriend who didn't die. The only thing that bugged me was the whole Alex in the crystal later on. They could have ended that relationship other ways.

Comment

This thread (and the discussion about Kyle's constructs) made me think of this:

Remember that issue when Kyle was working with Alan Scott to figure out his limits? (This was Pre-Ion 1.0) Kyle's constructs were coming out in FULL color. Reds, blacks - he had actually made a construct woman that walked by, around the corner, and then disappeared. And looked REAL.

I miss that. And I kind of wish that Kyle's WL constructs were like that, in a way.

Comment

Lol that was my first ever GL issue

Comment

Originally posted by goldlantern View Post
                    This thread (and the discussion about Kyle's constructs) made me think of this:

Remember that issue when Kyle was working with Alan Scott to figure out his limits? (This was Pre-Ion 1.0) Kyle's constructs were coming out in FULL color. Reds, blacks - he had actually made a construct woman that walked by, around the corner, and then disappeared. And looked REAL.

I miss that. And I kind of wish that Kyle's WL constructs were like that, in a way.
                    Oddly Enough, Rankkor was able to pull off a full color bodysuit to mimic a human being.

Comment

I'm happy that TPTB have stuck with this angle. I've just recently caught up on what I've missed the past 3 months and I'm pretty impressed with Kyle's treatment and coming to the forefront a bit.

These are good times.

Comment

I'd much rather he be Ion though.

~KL~[/QUOTE]

I concur with this. Although I do have to say that Kyle as a blue lantern is a lot cooler than a Green Lantern.

Haven't really seen him as a White Lantern.

Comment

Working...
                        X