Green Lanterns #14 Preview
    Writer: Sam Humphries
    Artists: Eduardo Pansica and Ronan Cliquet

0.00%
    33.33%
    66.67%
    0.00%
    0.00%

Must they still do introductions at this point? Its issue 14. Do the writers think we're not smart enough to know their names by now.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
      Must they still do introductions at this point? Its issue 14. Do the writers think we're not smart enough to know their names by now.
      It's pretty dumb.

But, anyway, I liked that Jess is finally moving on some.

Comment

Do they still constantly remind the reader that she has anxiety issues? Can't convey THAT enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
          Do they still constantly remind the reader that she has anxiety issues? Can't convey THAT enough...
          It's like one of those people you know who lost a lot weight and constantly say "when I was fat . . . "

Comment

Why does she have the Lantern insignia over her eye? Just to make her look unique? I'm not sure if they ever explained that in this series (because I haven't read it) or in the Justice League title. It's not obscuring her identity like a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              Why does she have the Lantern insignia over her eye? Just to make her look unique? I'm not sure if they ever explained that in this series (because I haven't read it) or in the Justice League title. It's not obscuring her identity like a mask.
              Never explained. I can't decide whether I want it to be or not. I mean I think it looks extremely stupid. On the one hand I figure maybe an explanation would mitigate that somehow, but on the other, I can't imagine any explanation that wouldn't just seem like doubling down on a stupid design decision with a stupid reason for it.

Maybe if they had given HER the "Emerald Sight" (whatever the heck THAT is even supposed to be), it might somehow be tied to that, but no, they saddled Baz with that...
              Mister Ed
              Horse of a Different Color
              Last edited by Mister Ed; 01-10-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

There was a Lantern who got murdered by Karu-sil that had a similar thing.

Comment

Jim Lee gunna Jim Lee. Man I wish they'd gone with one of Fabok's designs over the Lee came up with.

Comment

Working...
                  X