Where are the blue lanterns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the blue lanterns?

Anyone got an idea if they will bring back the blues?

They have been bringing the various colored Lantern corps back after leaving them in the mothballs however briefly. Blues are no exception.

Comment

Soon.

I hope.

(see what I did there?)

Comment

When Kyle lost his White Lantern powers, did he find the Blues like he was supposed to?

~//V\\~

Comment

No, I don't think they have revisited it at all since. They tied it to DC Rebirth by having Mr. Oz in that scene, but none of that has been touched on either.

Comment

Saint Walker is still around after being rescued from the Sinestro Corps, but they haven't shown him since Kyle lost his White Lantern powers.

Hopefully Walker has been making a second Blue Lantern Corps. With what, I don't know, since he only has his own ring and power battery left. Maybe they can do a back story with Ganthet making a new Blue Lantern Central Power Battery or rescuing the one the Blue Beetle creators took from the original planet.

Comment

I always liked the character of Saint Walker. It would be cool if one day he got inducted into the GLC and stayed there.

Comment

Working...
              X