My Micro Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
    Never cared too much for Spawn. And I mostly post my micros here and on an RPG site I frequent. I don't have time to make my own site LOL

~KL~
    Can I have a link? I'd love to see some more of your work, and how do you put micros on the site?
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Everything I've posted on the RPG site can be found here, save for a few signatures I made back in the day for the GLC RP for this site. Back then enough of us were using them here I didn't need to post them.

I just save all of my work on photobucket and post them on the sites. Nothing too complicated.

~KL~

Comment

• New 52 Power Girl....

~KL~

Comment

Everything I've posted on the RPG site can be found here, save for a few signatures I made back in the day for the GLC RP for this site. Back then enough of us were using them here I didn't need to post them.

I just save all of my work on photobucket and post them on the sites. Nothing too complicated.

~KL~
          Ah right. I'd still like an address so I can look at other peoples micros, and it'd be easyer for me.
          Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
          New 52 Power Girl....

~KL~
          That is awesome!
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• The reason for Power Girl's new micro and what I was talking about earlier with a New52 related fanfic series with Kyle....

The New52 Challengers From Beyond:

I'm going to rework the willpower entity element once again and make Kyle the Torch Bearer [the 'Torch for short] and have him recreate the Challengers like in the fanfic contest I won a few years back. With Batman Beyond and Power Girl rounding out the big 3, you won't believe where I go with this series. If you liked the Dark Lantern fanfic, I hope you'll check this out!

I'm still working on plots for the first arc while also keeping in mind this will be focused moreso on Kyle in the long run, similar to Red Hood and the Outlaws focusing more on Jason. Should have the first chapter up in the next week or so....

~KL~

Comment

• Man KL, that Kyle "Torch" looks AWESOME!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Awesome! How many fan fics do you have?

Comment

• I've wrote a handful or so, you'd probably dig the Kyle/Blue Lantern one I wrote honestly LOL

But Dark Lantern was the longest running, with the original Torch Bearer/New Challengers being a two part fanfic made for the site's writing contest a few years back. Torch Bearer/New Challengers for the New 52 will be the only one I focus on for awhile....

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                    Man KL, that Kyle "Torch" looks AWESOME!!

Eventually I'm gonna go back and put a light green flame coming out of the circle to actually make the symbol look like a Torch like the original Torch Bearer design from the original story...

~KL~

Comment

I've wrote a handful or so, you'd probably dig the Kyle/Blue Lantern one I wrote honestly LOL

But Dark Lantern was the longest running, with the original Torch Bearer/New Challengers being a two part fanfic made for the site's writing contest a few years back. Torch Bearer/New Challengers for the New 52 will be the only one I focus on for awhile....

~KL~
                      BL Kyle, I mut have a link. Now, NOW!!!!

Comment

Eventually I'm gonna go back and put a light green flame coming out of the circle to actually make the symbol look like a Torch like the original Torch Bearer design from the original story...

~KL~
                        you rock KL

you sohuld really consider partnering up with an artits and see if DC would print your Dark Lantern Story..

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                          you rock KL

you sohuld really consider partnering up with an artits and see if DC would print your Dark Lantern Story..

With the way things are in the New52 universe I don't see it ever happening. With a compacted timeline it's not even known yet if Kyle's mother is alive or dead. Not to mention Sinestro is basically co-starring in the main GL title.

It's one of the reasons I'm going ahead and ending it now and starting on something new I can base in the New52 universe. I mean, if a hundred people read the story and responded in the Dark Lantern thread, yeah... I'd probably keep going with it. But only a handful of people commented on it even with almost 5000 views. It was a blast to write, and I loved the parts of the story with the last new generation of the JLofA and Alan Scott, but now those characters are either not being used or part of separate worlds.

That's not to say I couldn't make the Dark Lantern story fit in the New52 universe. I played with a Dark Lanterns story with Sinestro leading a new black ops team of Lanterns, but that didn't seem like something I could include Kyle in and I tried using the idea for a new RP that didn't seem to get enough interest.

~KL~

Comment

• that's a shame..
                            will read the new stuff..

Comment

• Just go for something completely different!

Comment

• New 52 GRIFTER!

~KL~

Comment

Working...
                                X