Who is your favourite X-man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite X-man?

Who is your favourite X-man? Does not ned to be one of the X-men, just a character in the X-Universe.

Mine is Wolverine, becuase of his rich and dark history. I'm also a huge Jubilee, Rogue, and Deadpool fan though.
    Wolverine
    26.32%
    Cyclops
    5.26%
    Storm
    0.00%
    Jean Grey/Pheonix
    5.26%
    Beast
    10.53%
    Rogue
    0.00%
    Nightcrawler
    5.26%
    Colosus
    0.00%
    Magneto
    10.53%
    Other
    36.84%
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

It just occurred to me that it would be kind of funny if your username was "DeadPOLL" instead of "DeadPOOL".

Comment

1) Deadpool is not a X-Man

2) Kitty Pryde.

Comment

He did state that they do not need to be one of the X-men. Probably would have been better to ask Who is your favorite mutant.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          He did state that they do not need to be one of the X-men. Probably would have been better to ask Who is your favorite mutant.
          Yeah, maybe I should've.
          Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          It just occurred to me that it would be kind of funny if your username was "DeadPOLL" instead of "DeadPOOL".
          Should I actually do that?
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
            Should I actually do that?
            Nah, not really. Just something that struck me, and caused momentary amusement. No good reason to change your username because of it.

Comment

Wolvie, without a doubt, such a in-depth character. that struggles with himself as much as he struggles with the bad guys. Yet that doesn't stop him from having almost endless convenience in his abilities.

Comment

Out of that list I'd say Beast or Nightcrawler.

Some other mentions in no particular order:
                Elixir
                Warlock(sp?)
                Fantomex
                Iceman
                Hellion
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Wolverine is my favorite X-Men. He was the reason I started reading the X-Men comic books. I remember seeing him on a cover and thinking "this dude looks like a badass." And he is. The X-Men and Wolverine were such a 180 degrees difference than the Super Friends I was accostumed to. I mean, the Super Friends talked to each other with respect and were courteous to each other, while the X-Men, in particularly, Wolverine, weren't.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Magneto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      Nah, not really. Just something that struck me, and caused momentary amusement. No good reason to change your username because of it.
                      Lol.

What does everyone else think?

Comment

My favorite X character was Havok, but even when I was actually reading Marvel he wasn't an X-man anymore. With what's here, I'd have to say Nightcrawler.

Comment

Hands down Colossus has to be my favorite.

Comment

I have a rotating top 3 consisting of Forge, Banshee and Cyclops I can't boil it down to just 1.
                            Minimum space distance:
                            a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                            ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

How is Kitty Pryde not on this list...DAMNIT DEADPOOL!!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X