Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Video Games
FLASHCHAT

Qward

Old 02-19-2019, 06:41 PM   #1
Darth_Andrea
Owned by Natu

Send a message via MSN to Darth_Andrea
Default Best Poison in Skyrim (A Cheat)

To make this poison you need to do a couple of cheats. 1st you need to add a few things to your inventory, one of which is a 1 per game item. the console commands are as follows, to open the console (English Keyboards) Press the ~ (Tilde) key.

Jarrin Root - Player.Additem 1BCBC 100

Human Heart - Player.Additem B18CD 100

Human Flesh - Player.Additem 1016B3 100

Now go to an Alchemy table and combine the 3 ingredients. With a alchemy skill of 100 with the fortify alchemy effect on your gear or via a potion the poison can be extremely damaging when applied to your weapons.

In my game which is heavily modded so take that into account, my version says this.

Poison Of Damage Health
Damages Health By 4200 points, Deceases The Target's Magicka's Regeneration By 100% For 105 Seconds, Damages The Target's Magicka By 63 Points.

This will be a 1 hit kill on 99% of the creatures in the game. A massive cheat but really fun one.

Have fun with this if you like.

Darth_Andrea

Last edited by Darth_Andrea; 02-19-2019 at 06:45 PM.
Darth_Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:55 PM   #2
Darth_Andrea
Owned by Natu

Here's another trick that isn't a cheat as much as taking advantage of the games mechanics.

In the Restoration School Tree is a Perk, Necromage, This makes all spells cast upon undead will be 25% stronger than usual and last 50% longer. If the player becomes a Vampire the game will reclassify the player race to Undead. Making the Necromage perk effect yourself. This will also effect all potions you drink and the magic effects of the enchantments on your gear. Meaning you can as a vampire, with this perk, wear a set of enchantment or Alchemy gear enchant a item and have it's final numbers be much stronger than otherwise able to if you weren't a vampire. The Necromage Perk is required for this to work so keep that in mind.

Darth_Andrea
Old 02-23-2019, 05:04 PM   #3
Darth_Andrea
Owned by Natu

So I went a little bit further with the potions stuff. Here is a "Mod" I've made that is basically a series of batch files to add 69 different ingredients into your inventory, 50,000 of each one. There is a master batch file "Alchemy" which will run everything, and 3 others which give ingredients for Cures, Healing, and Poison. So you can pick and choose which you want or add them all.

Read the "Read Me" file when you unzip it for full instructions.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...3566?tab=files

Darth_Andrea
Old 03-01-2019, 10:08 PM   #4
Tazer
That Evil, Yellow Bastiche

Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Andrea View Post

Poison Of Damage Health
Damages Health By 4200 points, Deceases The Target's Magicka's Regeneration By 100% For 105 Seconds, Damages The Target's Magicka By 63 Points.

This will be a 1 hit kill on 99% of the creatures in the game. A massive cheat but really fun one.
just outta curiosity: have U used this on any of the dragons, or on bosses such as Karstaag??

Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.
Tazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:23 PM   #5
Darth_Andrea
Owned by Natu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer View Post
Yo.

just outta curiosity: have U used this on any of the dragons, or on bosses such as Karstaag??

Tazer

Karstaag will survive a single strike with this as he has I believe between 9-11 thousand HP, most dragons fall in a single hit, except Paarthurnax and Alduin that I've encountered so far. As both have extremely high HP and base defense stats and resists.

Darth_Andrea