Database Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Errors

Am I the only one routinely getting this error? It's one of the reasons that I don't post as much anymore. After I log in, I start getting errors and can't do anything but log back out.

Database error
    The database has encountered a problem.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.thegreenlanterncorps.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I haven't been getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      Am I the only one routinely getting this error? It's one of the reasons that I don't post as much anymore. After I log in, I start getting errors and can't do anything but log back out.
      I've been getting them sometimes also, but not very much.

Comment

:Moderator:

Haven't gotten that message myself. Does it happen anywhere else? Other forums or anything? Maybe try clearing your history and/or cookies and all that junk.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            Haven't gotten that message myself. Does it happen anywhere else? Other forums or anything? Maybe try clearing your history and/or cookies and all that junk.
            Nope. Only this forum. If it's any consolation, I haven't gotten that error since I created this thread. =0/

Comment

I was getting this regularly when using my iPad and only here (though I don't really use other message boards). The strange part was that the site would work for about ten minutes but then I'd get the Database Error.

Like Sylent, however, it hasn't happened in a while now. If it starts to, I'll pop in here again.

Comment

I get them as well but not very often. A refresh or two usually solves it. No idea what it is and no idea who this mystery tech staff is either.

Comment

Probably goes to Andrew's spam lol
                  [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                  DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X