• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of Sinestro's sister?

Any chance of using Sinestro's sister? Johns: "Yes."

From the column about the NYCC here:
    http://www.newsarama.com/nycomiccon2.../DCNation.html

That would be pretty killer if you ask me. She should bust him out of prison, all 80's cop movie-like. Then the GL's Guy and Kyle could case them through space, but lose them at some point. That would be sweet.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Wow. That's awesome news. I didn't even know about her.

Comment

Gotta say I never saw that one coming, very interesting.
        "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

You know I have that comic (actually I have a collected edition of GL/GA with it in it so not that comic... but I've read that story) and I completely forgot Sinestro had a sister.

Comment

Oh shit! I thought it might be from GL/GA trade, but I wasn't sure. I actually have it. But I haven't read it. I got it for X-Mas and it's in storage....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
              Oh shit! I thought it might be from GL/GA trade, but I wasn't sure. I actually have it. But I haven't read it. I got it for X-Mas and it's in storage....
              i heard about that.
              the 1990s edition of GL/GA doesnt have the Sinestro story. I can understand why cause of the nature of other stories...but i want the complete set!

does the expensive slipcase edition have that story?

does the never tpb for GL/GA have that story? I saw a new cover, but it could just be a repackage of the 90s edition.

Comment

Didn't even know he had one till now

Comment

In what issue did she appear? Anyone have a pic of her?

Comment

Originally posted by HonorGuardLantern423 View Post
                    In what issue did she appear? Anyone have a pic of her?
                    You mean another pic of her (see the first post in the thread)?

She appears only in GL Vol. 2 #82.

Comment

My bad guys, dial up sucks and sometimes pics dont load, and thanks for the issue number Andrew.

Comment

Is she taking over the family business or is she joining one of the Corps?

Comment

That's Geoff for ya: King of the obscure character reference!
                          Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

FINALLY...
                            i've been talking about the possibility of them using her for about a year now.
                            good to hear Johns actually has plans for her. Seems to me there's plenty of fertile ground for a sibling rivalry story w/Sin and sis. I believe this issue was her only appearance, so Johns has plenty of room to fill her back story.
                            hmmm, maybe she spring ol' Sin from the science cells.
                            can't wait to see what Johns has planned for The Witch Queen.
                            RichSan
                            Corpse Trainee
                            Last edited by RichSan; 04-22-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I was wondering, and most of you know how far behind I am in my collection. Whats the status of Kugar, last I have mention of it Katma tu had been able to help establish a fairly decient working goverment. But have I have seen a couple of scans that seem to indicate it's fallen far from that.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                              X