X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    It's nothing like Burger King...
    ok well if theres one out here ill give it a try.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• It's not like either one of those. Immensely better. The only fast food place I will ever get a burger at is Wendy's here in New York and even that's a rarity
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        It's not like either one of those. Immensely better. The only fast food place I will ever get a burger at is Wendy's here in New York and even that's a rarity
        interesting. the best great burger we have out here is culvers. they call it the butter burger and its fucking epic.

if i had to rate burger joints in order of how i like them it would be like this

1. culvers

2. pops( they have a killer polish sausage , beef dogs burgers etc)

3. steak n shake

4.sonic

5. wendys

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
          I hate living in Norway during the winter sometimes, the nights in this cold basement really put my viking spirit to the test.
          During the days its okey cause i got a fire going, at nights i can`t because i sleep, waking up in a cold room really sucks when you live this far north in the world, its like skyrim without the cool stuff.
          And my dad won`t let me have an electric heater because electricity is too expensive he says, and i even offered to pay some of the electric bill but he stil won`t let me.
          Thats not fair if you ask me, not to bitch and whine too much off course, still i`m seriously considering moving someplace warmer some day.
          came across this last month (man, am I glad I hadnt cleared out my history cache or else I wouldnt have remembered its name properly), and think U can benefit from it: http://www.richsoil.com/rocket-stove-mass-heater.jsp

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          It's not like either one of those. Immensely better. The only fast food place I will ever get a burger at is Wendy's here in New York and even that's a rarity
          Im a BK man myself for burgers, but Wendys used to make a pretty tasty chicken cordon bleu sammich......

I still say Roy Rogers used to make the best fries tho, just above BKs seasoned curly-Qs

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                  god damnit doc now im hungry.........

Comment

• Yeah...those look legend-wait for it-ary.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    ...2. pops( they have a killer polish sausage , beef dogs burgers etc)
                    There's a place called "Chevy's" that does one of those. When I ordered it I couldn't finish it in one sitting...and I'm a big dude! Me was happy.

There's a place called "Rally's" with pretty epic fries.
                    "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
                    "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
                    "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
                    "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
                    *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• I lIke Five Guys but I think Elevation Burger produces a better tasting burger.

http://www.elevationburger.com/EB.php

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                        I just got forced ta go on a diet, and ya HADDA post those.

man.....................FUCK YOU.

*storms off grumbling*

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• My younger brother just tried to con me out of my money.

Comment

• Did he do this to you?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• No one told me this shit has no fucking ending....

Comment

• Yo.

I dont believe either game did..............

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X