Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Imaginext ones are collected on a DVD at some point. My kid loves those toys, and he really liked the one show "The Joker's Playhouse" (I think that was the name) that came on a DVD with one of the toys.

Comment

• Once again, Hal Jordan is the Green Lantern of the Justice League. And notice the line-up DC keeps using is the new52 roster. So this is why I still think Hal will be in the Justice League movie.
      Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN SAID TO HAVE SUPER BOWL TRAILER

The info comes from an advertiser analytics website, ispot.tv; they have it listed a 30-second spot for Batman Vs. Superman will be shown.

The Batman Vs. Superman trailer hasn't been confirmed by Warner Bros., and another rumor has it the Batman Vs. Superman trailer is attached to Jupiter Ascending this Friday, so maybe we'll get a 30-second Super Bowl preview followed by the full trailer.

While Warner Bros. usually skips out on the Super Bowl - there were no Man of Steel or Dark Knight Super Bowl trailers - perhaps WB wants to kick things up a notch as Batman Vs. Superman comes out a couple weeks prior to Marvel's Captain America: Civil War, which is essentially another Avengers movie.

Here is the screenshot with the Batman Vs. Superman trailer listed:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...r-bowl-trailer
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Titans TV Series Roster Revealed

A leaked script from TNT’s Titans series has potentially revealed the lineup for the DC Comics television adaptation of the Teen Titans franchise.

Heading the team, unsurprisingly, will be Dick Grayson. According to the pilot’s script, Dick will begin the series as Robin following a recent split with Batman, but will eventually grow into the mantle of Nightwing as he did in the comics. Dick will set up the Titans’ shop in Boston, which is a strong departure from the Titans’ west-coast roots.

Joining Dick from Gotham City will be Barbara Gordon. In this version, Barbara will be Oracle in everything but the name. According to Nerdist’s report on the script, Barbara will be in a wheel-chair and operate as the Titan’s information source, but she will not officially go by the Oracle moniker. This will be Barbara’s first time as a member of the Titans in any medium.

Next are Raven and Starfire, who have been anchoring member of the Titans since Marv Wolfman’s and George Perez’s New Teen Titans series. According to the script, Raven will carry the Rachel Roth alter-ego that Geoff Johns introduced during his run on the Teen Titans. The script didn’t provide any illuminating details on Starfire, other than that she wouldn’t appear until the Pilot’s finale.

Finally, Hawk and Dove will round out the Titans’ initial roster. Hawk will be Hank Hall and Dove will be Dawn Granger, the post-Crisis on Infinite Earths version. The report says that Hawk and Dove will be romantically involved with one another, as they were in the comics series.

Missing from the roster were other Titans stalwarts Beast Boy and Cyborg. While it's possible that they could join the series eventually, according to the report, their inclusion remains uncertain at this point. Beast Boy seems like an eventual possibility, but it's likely that Cyborg will remain off the table, so as not to interfere with the big screen version that will appear in Zack Snyder's Justice League and solo Cyborg film.

source

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/02/tita...ster-revealed/

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Terry Crews for Batman,?!!!
            he'd fill out the suit better than MOST of the actors in Hollywood, thats for sure....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• imo could be better but whatever

CW Reveals THE ATOM's Costume

Can the man who once played Superman fill the shoes of the Atom? From the looks of it, yes.

E! Online has premiered the first look at Brandon Routh's Atom outfit for The CW's Arrow. This costume has been teased both in the show and in interviews, but will be seen in action for the first time on February 25's Arrow episode.

Although the jury's still out on how fans will take to Routh's new superhero identity, response is said to be positive inside the hit show. So much that Arrow head honcho Greg Berlanti told E! Online earlier that there was "preliminary discussions" about a spin-off show for the Atom with Routh adding that he'd be onboard.

http://www.newsarama.com/23419-cw-re...s-costume.html

Comment

• Hm, not bad. I like it.

Comment

• Oh my god I LOVE it!!

Comment

• I just hope that he does get his own show, or that he shows up on Flash. I don't really want to have to watch Arrow to see the Atom.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                      Hm, not bad. I like it.
                      the suit looks epic. the helmet is what bugs me. reminds me of swat gear. thats really my only complaint

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        I just hope that he does get his own show, or that he shows up on Flash. I don't really want to have to watch Arrow to see the Atom.

Really, you prefer Ray Palmer? Any particular reason? I find him kinda annoying, but that's just me...

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                          Really, you prefer Ray Palmer? Any particular reason? I find him kinda annoying, but that's just me...
                          i find the atom a very weird charachter but i do like what routh is doing with him. ive had people ask me if ray is some creepy villain wich i replied no still

Comment

• I like the character in the comics. I haven't seen him on Arrow. If Arrow made the character annoying, then that sucks, and is another mark against the show for me. I just thought it would be cool to see a live-action Atom, but was unaware that Arrow had screwed that up already.

Comment

I like the character in the comics. I haven't seen him on Arrow. If Arrow made the character annoying, then that sucks, and is another mark against the show for me. I just thought it would be cool to see a live-action Atom, but was unaware that Arrow had screwed that up already.
                              i dont know much on atom but i like what i see of him in arrow. he comes off as a rich guy with a good heart but also has this creepy obsession with felicity

Comment

I like the character in the comics. I haven't seen him on Arrow. If Arrow made the character annoying, then that sucks, and is another mark against the show for me. I just thought it would be cool to see a live-action Atom, but was unaware that Arrow had screwed that up already.

Well, as I said, it's just my opinion. Tazz is probably more spot-on, though, citing him as being more 'weird' than annoying; he's eccentric, abrasive at first, though he's since eased up a bit. He's developed more now, and is continuing to do so, but his first impression sticks with me. You might be better off never having see him on Arrow first, if he does indeed get a spin-off.

Comment

Working...
                                X