X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic episode.

Comment

• awesome episode!
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• cant wait for blue lanterns to appear

Comment

• this series is simply amazing!!! i love the story lines and was scared that they were gonna shove the rainbow corps down our throat and ganthet already getting the boot?!?! oh boy!

i got dibs on razer becoming a Blue Lantern or dying...lol i cant possibly see him staying as a RL

Comment

• Watched the latest episode at lunch and loved it. There were some great visual moments here like the Manhunters and I really liked Hal's trick of making a hole in the wall and repairing it.

Comment

• Really liked seeing more of the spotlight on Ganthet, he was one of the gems of the pilot for me also enjoyed his scenes with Sayd. One thing I noticed is just how outmatched the GL's are at this point without the help of the BL's they are basically SOL. Overall this show continues to impress they've laid out alot of story and introduced alot of plots and character but it never seems overwhelming thanks to the writting.
              "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

• "Flight Club" was ok, I really wished that a Thanigarian (sp?) would be a GL. That suit would look sick!
                http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

• invasion was good! about time saint walker gets the damn blue ring

Comment

• AWESOME!!! The episode today was just awesome. Best one yet.

Comment

• First reply to part one of the season finale. Wow! This series is clearly flopping in the ratings.
                      Mister.Weirdo
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 05-20-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                        First reply to part one of the series finale. Wow! This series is clearly flopping in the ratings.
                        It's actually really successful if you don't compare it to the mighty Spongebob.

Comment

• another great episode. Love this series

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                            Wow! This series is clearly flopping in the ratings.
                            wow really? it seems to be doing just fine

care to share proof of your flopping comment?

Comment

• Cool Episode..
                              So when do we get to see the Indigo's & Larfleeze.. and lets not forget the Sinestro Corps???

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Anyone can show us the rating record of this show?
                                I'm really worried about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X