Green Lantern RETROACTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
    The '70s one could fit. The '80s one most certainly does not; it's a retcon of #188.
    Yeah, wonder why they did that, when they could've done any number of "missing" stories.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
    ^I've always liked that old GL logo. It reminds me of the Wein/Gibbons era in the mid to late 80's when they had nice, short stories that encompassed 3 issues max.
    I love that logo too. Was cool to see it again.

Originally posted by jonn_jonz06 View Post
    Is this a good read? Planning to buy all the retroactive GL copies.
    Yeah. I have yet to read the 90s one, but the other two were fun. I also got the JLAs and for the 70s I got all 6.

Comment

Want to read them

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Yeah, wonder why they did that, when they could've done any number of "missing" stories.
        And the '90s one fits in continuity, as well. The '80s story remains as the retcon tale. Weird!
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Onr thing I dont miss about the 90's gl issues is kyle telling us he's the only one just about every issue and the right time right place thing. It gold old quick reading it in this one.

Comment

That was back when DC subscribed to the sensible belief that "every issue is someone's first issue." Those days are long gone.

Comment

But this was a "new" story so it shouldnt be there anyways. Anyone thats reading the retroactive issues most likely knows the background story.

Comment

Not necessarily.

Comment

Working...
                X