X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wintercon 2014

Yo.

has any1 heard of it??

a coworker pointed this out to me about an hour ago, and tbqh it doesnt look too bad; I dont give a rats ass about the hugh jass-boobed costume chic Sy and a few others here seem to dig (or cosplaying in general really), but I do feel the need to see wat that gaming area is like............ plus its been awhile since Ive walked amonst my brethern of fandom.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Me and a friend that lives in Jersey were talking about that show a couple of weeks ago. He wants to go, but it's a bit of a trek for him, and he thinks that because it's a small, 1-day show, the featured guests will cancel at the last minute.

What's wrong with boobage, TeEssArr? It makes the world go 'round... and cosplay is a blast! You should try it sometime. You can cosplay as Mr. Wilson since you don't want to show your face.

Comment

I thought this was Mr. Wilson:

I thought that guy was just "Wilson".

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I thought that guy was just "Wilson".
        well, he would still be a mister when ya think about it....

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        Me and a friend that lives in Jersey were talking about that show a couple of weeks ago. He wants to go, but it's a bit of a trek for him, and he thinks that because it's a small, 1-day show, the featured guests will cancel at the last minute.

What's wrong with boobage, TeEssArr? It makes the world go 'round... and cosplay is a blast! You should try it sometime. You can cosplay as Mr. Wilson since you don't want to show your face.

I suppose the guests cancelling out at the last min is possible due to its brevity, lack of noteriety & NOT being in Manhattan, but tbqh thats wat Ive always liked about local cons; I used to frequent 2 a great # of years past with 1 of them being in the rec center of an old church (St. Pauls Church on W59th, for any1 who remems that), and another in a Holiday Inn out in Westbury, LI. the former was great for anime fansubs (this was b4 the dam broke on japanese animation exposure here in the US) & other vid-imports, and the latter had a guy who sole week old comics @ 75% off; I was with a group of cats then, and after we ravaged his boxes we'd then hit up a Bobs Big Boy buffet for b-fast due to the money we'd saved. dem's was some good times.

as for Boobs McHandful, wat can I say? I cant really give my attention to somebody who's sole claim to fame is a "Look @ me! Im wearing a costume......aint I awesome!!" -schtick. and then mix in the size of dem tig ol' bitties (which I doubt she'd have gotten if she wasnt doing this), and she just comes off as just another of tease in my book. Id more readily give attention to the normal ppl who come to these shows in dress-up, than somebody trying to do this as a "profession".

and HELLZ NAW I aint doing that; I need to figure out was to cover my face in just so Im not caught out there in the background of a group foto or something.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
        X