So how's Sinestro so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how's Sinestro so far?

I know the book is only 4 issues in with the 5th releasing next week but for those reading it I want to know what do you guys think so far? I dropped all the lantern titles back in april but I never checked this book out and I'm wondering if it's worth the buy.
    Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

well the so called big bad's were taken out by issue #3 so where they go from here is anyone's guess

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I like it. The art is good. The stories aren't great, but their better than some of the other lantern books now.

Comment

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
        I know the book is only 4 issues in with the 5th releasing next week but for those reading it I want to know what do you guys think so far? I dropped all the lantern titles back in april but I never checked this book out and I'm wondering if it's worth the buy.
        IMHO it's pretentious crap with good art. However, given the current state of all Lantern books it might still be the best of them.

Comment

Today's issue gets 5 stars out of me. I'll say more when the Poll/spoiler thread is up.

Comment

http://blip.tv/comic-book-issues/com...ro-1-3-7017480

Comment

I think the first three issues were really good. The 4th took a slight step back and I haven't read today's yet. But it is still better than GL and Corps. I'm probably enjoying it more than any book other than Red Lanterns.
              "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
              Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
              Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
              who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
              to change the world. This time, Lord...
              Let me be worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by goldlantern View Post
                Today's issue gets 5 stars out of me. I'll say more when the Poll/spoiler thread is up.
                Originally posted by Spectremjm View Post
                I think the first three issues were really good. The 4th took a slight step back and I haven't read today's yet. But it is still better than GL and Corps. I'm probably enjoying it more than any book other than Red Lanterns.
                This was much better than #4, probably the best issue so far. Hal vs. Thal ftw!

Comment

It's all build-up right now. I've noticed the Korugarians have been pushed into the shadows as Sinestro continues to empire-build.

The fall is going to be spectacular. How do you enforce universal order with psychopaths with no moral scruples?

Comment

Sinestro just keeps on getting better and better, I'll be so sad if it gets cancelled...

Comment

Sinestro is a good book! Cullen Bunn's characterization is spot on, and he's made excellent use of the supporting characters like Lyssa Drak and Soranik Natu. If anything, I think Sinestro really hasn't been tested enough. He always seems to be on top of every situation and comes out victorious without quite enough effort, in my opinion. However, I suspect he will eventually have a spectacular downfall.

Very enjoyable book.
                      ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Latest issue was great, had an appearance by Saint Walker which is always nice. I wish more people bought this book because it really doesn't need to end anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X