This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I love those Robot Chicken specials. I'm all over that. Maybe Bitch Pudding will make a cameo just for A-train and I.

Comment

• Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Team-Up This November!

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/07...n-a-half-shell
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE ANIMATED MOVIE ANNOUNCED AT COMIC-CON

Friday at Comic-Con saw the announcement made that Batman: The Killing Joke will become an animated movie.

Bruce Timm made the announcement at the "Justice League: Gods & Monsters" panel.

Batman: The Killing Joke will be coming out in 2016.

The graphic novel at Amazon is described as:

According to the grinning engine of madness and mayhem known as The Joker, that's all that separates the sane from the psychotic. Freed once again from the confines of Arkham Asylum, he's out to prove his deranged point. And he¿s going to use Gotham City's top cop, Commissioner Jim Gordon, and his brilliant and beautiful daughter Barbara to do it.

Now Batman must race to stop his archnemesis before his reign of terror claims two of the Dark Knight's closest friends. Can he finally put an end to the cycle of bloodlust and lunacy that links these two iconic foes before it leads to its fatal conclusion? And as the horrifying origin of the Clown Prince of Crime is finally revealed, will the thin line that separates Batman's nobility and The Joker's insanity snap once and for all?

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...nced-comic-con

Comment

• Comment

• My excitement for all three of those can not be contained.

I also LOL'd at the coincidence cuz I told a Gamestop employee this morning that I thought the only reason Mark Hamill did Arkham Knight was they promised him a Killing Joke movie.

Comment

• I'd buy Killing Joke as an animated movie. I love that story. I'm not even much of a Batman fan but I'm all over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                  I'd buy Killing Joke as an animated movie. I love that story. I'm not even much of a Batman fan but I'm all over this.
                  only fear i have is the feminists stirring shit up again like the one cover a few months back

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    only fear i have is the feminists stirring shit up again like the one cover a few months back
                    Screw that, feminists aren't telling great stories. They are only capable of trying to censor them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                      Screw that, feminists aren't telling great stories. They are only capable of trying to censor them.
                      you have to wonder though if this will go the way of the actual comic because now a days we have become a pussy generation. wb should just have this focus on the feminist movment problem solved lmao

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• God that trailer is AWFUL

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                            God that trailer is AWFUL
                            it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                              God that trailer is AWFUL
                              Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                              it's not.
                              I agree with Chosen, I have no interest in anything CW related but there's nothing in that trailer that I hate, if it was a standalone show I'd probably check it out.

Comment

• It's the pacing that makes me hate it

Comment

Working...
                                X