Alan Scott's City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Scott's City

I had no idea Alan Scott was based in Gotham, one would think it wouldn't be so crime-ridden.

Well, back in the day you could take him out with with a wooden bat, so ...

Comment

And it was nicer before he turned it over to that slacker in the Bat suit. HE let it turn to crap.

Comment

I don't know, it sure looks like a crap hole in Batman origin stories

Comment

Ya got me there...

Comment

I seem to recall several other Golden Age fellows HQ'd in Gotham (this was, after all, a day when non-flying heroes had to get around on the trains)--wasn't Dr Mid-Nite based in the Gotham suburb of Crescent Heights? Wasn't the JSA sanctuary around there somewhere?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
              And it was nicer before he turned it over to that slacker in the Bat suit. HE let it turn to crap.
              Alan Scott was an old man who let the crime families take over.

Blame Alan Scott because he sucks!

Comment

Alan Scott was active in the 30s and early 40s. He then disappeared for decades, along with the rest of the JSA. Enough time for the crime syndicates to jump in and take power. By the time Bruce was 12 years old, they had it firmly in their grip. And it only got worse from there.

Comment

San Fransicco?

Comment

Really the guy with the boomerangs,and the scrappy underage partner can't straighten out the shit hole that is Gotham? I am shocked!
                    Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Working...
                    X