• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
    Justice League Odyssey #1 has been delayed by 7 weeks
    Now delayed 11 weeks. Woof.

DC Comics October 2018 Solicitations
    DC Comics Spring 2019 Catalog

A few things from the catalog that might only interest me:
    • Absolute Batman: The Black Mirror and Absolute Daytripper are both going to be must buys for me
    • DC Comics: The Art of Bruce Timm - I really wish they'd kept the Graphic Ink branding going just to placate my ocd
    • Probably going to double dip on that Batgirl: Year One deluxe edition even though I own the hefty trade they did with Robin: Year One
    • Really think they should've gone with different cover art for the second volume of Looney Tunes crossovers
    • The Flash/Green Lantern: The Brave & the Bold Deluxe Edition - presumably we'll be getting the recently published Batman/Wonder Woman book in a similar format. Wonder if we'll also get reprints of the ongoing series that followed since Waid also wrote that initially.
    • Promethea Deluxe Editions

Comment

• I love the return of Secret Files one-shots.

Comment

• Oh, but what is this shit?
        BATMAN BLANK COMIC #1
        Celebrate “24-Hour Comics Day” with the BATMAN BLANK COMIC! You can write and draw your very own adventure of the Dark Knight in this 16-page comic, which features uncoated 80-pound paper (the same stock used on DC’s blank variant covers) that’s ideal for drawing on!
        ON SALE 10.03.18
        $2.99 US | 16 PAGES

SUPERMAN BLANK COMIC #1
        Celebrate “24-Hour Comics Day” with the SUPERMAN BLANK COMIC! You can write and draw your very own adventure of the Man of Steel in this 16-page comic, which features uncoated 80-pound paper (the same stock used on DC’s blank variant covers) that’s ideal for drawing on!
        ON SALE 10.03.18
        $2.99 US | 16 PAGES

WONDER WOMAN BLANK COMIC #1
        Celebrate “24-Hour Comics Day” with the WONDER WOMAN BLANK COMIC! You can write and draw your very own adventure of the Amazon Warrior in this 16-page comic, which features uncoated 80-pound paper (the same stock used on DC’s blank variant covers) that’s ideal for drawing on!
        ON SALE 10.03.18
        $2.99 US | 16 PAGES
        Are they fucking kidding me? White paper stapled together?

Comment

• Never underestimate how stupid people are.

Comment

• ^Ha. That's the kind of thing that's going to make some top 10 stupid comic book moves on Youtube.

Comment

• Blank comics. I thought it was a god damn joke when I saw the solicit!

Best part is they still charge you $2.99!

Comment

• Oh look, it's in color.

Comment

• Remember the good old days, when we all gave Marvel shit for all the stupid relaunches and reboots and ripoffs?

And then the Dark Times came. The DC Blank Times...
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                    Blank comics. I thought it was a god damn joke when I saw the solicit!

Best part is they still charge you $2.99!
                    But... but DAVE!

Comment

• Yeah but at least with that I dont have to pay DC for the privilege of doing their work for them and making my own story.

Comment

• DC Publishers Jim Lee and Dan DiDio on Company's Comic Book Strategy Moving Forward

Comment

• From Warren Ellis' newsletter:

FAQ: THE WILD STORM was always designed to run 24 issues. That's why there's a 24-issue ticker built into the damn cover design. Any further comment would be SPOILERS

FAQ: The other planned Wild Storm group titles are still coming out. Scheduling is a real thing in the world, especially at a big publisher. The third book is outlined and already has a script written, and the bible for the fourth is in my files and being refined.

Comment

• Justice League #13 Cover by Jorge Jimenez

Justice League Odyssey #2 Variant by Terry Dodson

Doomsday Clock #8 Variant by Gary Frank

Comment

• Aquaman #40 Variant by Joshua Middleton

Comment

• DC Comics November 2018 Solicitations

Comment

Working...
                                X