The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Video Games
FLASHCHAT

Qward

Old 01-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
EZ Lantern
Corps Recruit

Default DCUO PLAYERS

I was just wondering, for all these new comers to the boards, who of you all has a character on DC Universe Online. If you don't know what that is, a real quick explanation would be that it is similar to World of WarCarft (MMORPG), only you create your very own super hero or villain, with hundreds and hundreds of style options and many different power types, weapons, movement types, and team roles. It is highly addicting and tons of fun, and the game never ends, there is always something you can do to improve your character! and the creators of the game are always coming out with updates, extra content, more armor and weapons, new power types, and new missions. especially if you love comics and super heroes! it's a free download for the full version of the game, the DLC packs(extra content) cost a lil bit tho, same for memberships. If you don't have it I would HIGHLY SUGGEST getting the free download and trying it out, if you're a part of this forum you will no doubt fall in love with it! Within the next month or so they will be releasing the "Home Turf" update which will allow characters to have Lairs, a home base, a fortress of solitude kind of thing. The league i am a part of is very excited to get a head quarters to train, store weapons, do R&D, battle rival leagues, and plan attacks.

For those of you who do have the game...
I just wanted to get a feel for how many new ppl on the boards play.

What system you play on, your characters role/power/movement/combat rating? Are you a part of league? If you're a lantern, like me, do you control or do dps? what's your loadout currently?

Also I've been playing for awhile so if anyone has any questions or anything I may be able to help!

Last edited by EZ Lantern; 01-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.
EZ Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
Lantern Murdock 2814
Green Lantern

Send a message via Yahoo to Lantern Murdock 2814

If anyone plays on ps3 add my toon SpeedBow, day 1 toon ready to dps anything, or RobinEarthPrime my troller.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:33 AM   #3
nevermore
Star Sapphire's Love Slave

I also play on the ps3. My main 3 are Mistress Hexxx (sorcery healer), Hells Pyre (fire tank) and Kid Pun (gadget controller). All lvl 30. Hexxx's CR is 71, Pyre's is 51 and Pun's is 46. I also have Lantern 12160 a level 30 but I am going to concentrate on his PVP and not go after PVE armor yet..

-Henry Adams

Last edited by nevermore; 08-03-2013 at 06:58 AM.
nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
EZ Lantern
Corps Recruit

I play on ps3 too, and you're all welcome to add my characters, and if im on, id be more that happy to help out with any missions, instances, or raids.

My main right now is EZ Lantern (Green Lantern's Light power, obviously, two handed beam sword, Controller, with a combat rating of 76)

Recently i have been working on my Ice DPS character, Oneimaous (Ice, One handed sword, DPS, with a combat rating of 43)

Also, Tiger McStanlee (Nature, Staff, Healer, with a combat rating of 48)

EZ is my best and when he's working with the other two members in our league (a healer and a DPS, both with combat ratings of 65+,) we like to go around the city in PvP and drop in on unsuspecting villains, when we work together we can take on anything. If we are all on we are always down to help out ppl with a mission/instance/raid, just gotta ask..

would you guys want to post some pics of your characters on here?? I'm always very interested in seeing what other ppl come up with!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
Lantern Murdock 2814
Green Lantern

Send a message via Yahoo to Lantern Murdock 2814

Here is a older pic of SpeedBow
Old 01-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #6
EZ Lantern
Corps Recruit

awesome! i dig his look!

here's one of EZ Lantern
Old 01-29-2013, 03:24 AM   #7
Mycroft
unable to translate

Bienvenido!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:13 AM   #8
nevermore

Starting a massive recruitment drive in one of my leagues. I figured I'd post here in case anyone wanted to join. The league is called HotLezbianAction or the HLA for short (haha) so please female characters only. We've started up a website you can find out some info about us and read the awesome bio I wrote for my character Mistress Hexxx all at HotLezbianAction.guildlaunch.com if you would like to join please PM me with when you'll be on so I can get you invited. Thanks!

-Henry Adams
Old 06-04-2013, 04:49 AM   #9
d3v1lb0y
Red Lantern Black Ops

I got 3 characters..

d3v1lb0y then

d3v1lb0y now

p4nd3m14 then

p4nd3m14 now

no pics of the 3rd one (a green lantern) since I haven't played in a while ..these two are level 30+ and I had more fun designing the Villian p4nd3m14 ..!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y
d3v1lb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:46 AM   #10
nevermore

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
I got 3 characters..

d3v1lb0y then

d3v1lb0y now

p4nd3m14 then

p4nd3m14 now

no pics of the 3rd one (a green lantern) since I haven't played in a while ..these two are level 30+ and I had more fun designing the Villian p4nd3m14 ..!!
Cool characters. Any of the villains not in a league? I also have one called The Ministry of Darkness and they'd fit in perfectly.

-Henry Adams
Old 06-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #11
d3v1lb0y
Red Lantern Black Ops

p4nd3m14 is the only villian right now
Maybe I'll look for your group next time I login

via Motorola RAZR XT910

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y
d3v1lb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:28 AM   #12
nevermore

Add Hells Pyre to your friends and let me know when you're on.

-Henry Adams
Old 10-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #13
comatosed1
Corps Recruit

Howdy, I play on the US PS3 server. I have an Ice/Brawler and Fire/Bow characters that I don't really play that much these days. Also I've got my Light/Staff DPS hero character (Alotta Will) and my Light/Two-Handed DPS villain (Alotta Sin) that I've been playing a lot lately. I've also been playing my Nature/Martial Arts character (ReptileZX) but only when my nephew comes over.

Here's Alotta Will:

and Here's Alotta Sin (Dressed as a Black Lantern). Ignore the spike on his hand, my ps3 has graphical issues where I get spikes all over the place. I'm a little upset that the glitches showed up in the pictures but at least you can get a good idea what my characters look like.

I'll be posting more up on my League's website once I get it set up. I'm really a league of one since the only other members are my alt characters, my brother and his alts (he doesn't play that much) and some friends that stopped playing a while ago.

I've been tinkering with the idea of making it a real League and not just a friendly hangout but we'll see. :P
comatosed1 is offline   Reply With Quote