Arrow or the Flash?!? GL cameo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow or the Flash?!? GL cameo...

With not just one, but BOTH of his best friends having their own tv shows... which one will Hal Jordan show up in? Could be out of costume, in a Ferris Air commercial on tv before Channel 52 News, anything. I just think with the possibility of a GL/Flash movie that Hal is bound to show up in one or both of the shows. It'd be f'ing sweet if it was in the Arrow/Flash crossover...

Since nobody has an answer, which one would you rather have Hal show up in and in what context? Should he already have his ring, hint he's been in space, or just try to get in Felicity's pants since Ollie apparently lost his little arrow [cause I'd have already married that gorgeous woman]? I know I wanna see him show up somewhere, it'd be better for GL if he showed up on Arrow first since it's obviously gonna be the more popular of the two. And with the Flash, I just don't wanna see it get the 'too many guest stars syndrome' as it appears to already be doing. Vibe, Killer Frost, AND Firestorm have been cast and we haven't even got to the premiere episode on tv just yet.

~KL~

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
    With not just one, but BOTH of his best friends having their own tv shows... which one will Hal Jordan show up in? Could be out of costume, in a Ferris Air commercial on tv before Channel 52 News, anything. I just think with the possibility of a GL/Flash movie that Hal is bound to show up in one or both of the shows. It'd be f'ing sweet if it was in the Arrow/Flash crossover...

Since nobody has an answer, which one would you rather have Hal show up in and in what context? Should he already have his ring, hint he's been in space, or just try to get in Felicity's pants since Ollie apparently lost his little arrow [cause I'd have already married that gorgeous woman]? I know I wanna see him show up somewhere, it'd be better for GL if he showed up on Arrow first since it's obviously gonna be the more popular of the two. And with the Flash, I just don't wanna see it get the 'too many guest stars syndrome' as it appears to already be doing. Vibe, Killer Frost, AND Firestorm have been cast and we haven't even got to the premiere episode on tv just yet.

~KL~
    Best of both worlds: Hal shows up as a pilot on Arrow, gets the ring, then appears in a big episode of the Flash as GL.
    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

I think it's more likely to be Flash as it's less grounded than Arrow plus it could probably be a nice tester for the 2017 film, although to be honest I doubt he'll show up in more than an appearance as Hal Jordan. No GL.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yeah I bet Hal will eventually show up in either, or maybe even both shows. Especially if DC decided to go with John Stewart as the GL for the JL movie (which I hope they don't) I can see them bringing Hal to the small screen. Though I agree with Deadpool that it probably will just be regular Hal Jordan and not him as Green Lantern, though I bet he'll be wearing the ring. But who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. As for the casting, it's very unoriginal but when the CW finally decides to end Supernatural, they should get Jensen Ackles to play Hal. Robbie Amell's show The Tomorrow People got cancelled and now he's going to play Firestorm so the same situation could happen with Ackels.

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Don't remind me Supernatural's ending.

Personally I think Ackles is better suited for Batman and would've been my first choice for the role, he has the gruff voice, the chin and the look along with the chops for the role.
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

I'd prefer neither, as it'd just end up being cheesy anyway. Save him for a movie reboot.

Comment

Yeah, neither of those shows would have the budget to do GL justice, so save it for the reboot and do it right.

Comment

hed work better in flash. why introduce him on arrow if arrow is more realistic?

now if the cw managed to pull it off i say get karl urban as batman introduce as bruce wayne on arrow and have wayne give a price about a buyout for the queen company ( since oliver is broke) . introduce new villains like maybe crazy quilt, the mad hatter ect
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

To be honest despite us being told the two universes will remain separate, I'm still hoping that they will change their minds or are just lying right now. I see no point of two universes on at the same time.

Mind you can't disagree with Karl Urban as Batman. That'd be great! My second choice after Jensen Ackles.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                    To be honest despite us being told the two universes will remain separate, I'm still hoping that they will change their minds or are just lying right now. I see no point of two universes on at the same time.
                    i think its smart to keep them seperate because look at aos. that show sucks period . marvel tried connecting the mcu to that show and it was a disaster. dc cant afford to gamble by connecting there tv universe to there movie universe.

Comment

AOS would have sucked whether it was connected or not, the connection with the MCU has nothing to do with it's poor quality, the dull characters, cheesy scripts & plots, bad choices,poor execution and Joss Whedon were what made the show bad, not it's connection to MCU.

Comment

AOS would have sucked whether it was connected or not, the connection with the MCU has nothing to do with it's poor quality, the dull characters, cheesy scripts & plots, bad choices,poor execution and Joss Whedon were what made the show bad, not it's connection to MCU.
                        actually it does. a lot of people expected like hawkeye or black widow to just appear on the show. i mean oviously we will never see rdj as iron man on tv dude is pretty greedy when it comes to money 100 million for 2 movies? fuck that. i like rdj but to ask for that kind of money is greedy expecially when marvel never wanted him in the first place but john faveru changed that. hell they have anthoney hopkins who in my eyes is a true acting legend and he dosent complain about his pay. as good as rdj is he aint no hopkins so he really shouldnt be holding out for more money. dude should be grateful

Comment

People hoping and expecting Black Widdow or Hawkeye appear o the show doesn't make it bad, it just makes it slightly more disappointing for those people expecting them but it doesn't make the show bad, the reasons I stated above make it bad.

Comment

People hoping and expecting Black Widdow or Hawkeye appear o the show doesn't make it bad, it just makes it slightly more disappointing for those people expecting them but it doesn't make the show bad, the reasons I stated above make it bad.
                            i think people just assumed since marvel connects everything they expected to see specific heros. i think and this is just a shot in the dark if marvel dosent announce a black panther movie for one of those dates till 2019 i say use him on agents of shield with no connection whatsoever in the mcu introduce wakanda vibranium as a plot device to have coulson and company go there. i mean why let that charachter just sit in there back pocket and waste away? if successful it could possibily spin off into its own show like the flash did from arrow . maybe i just think to much of ways to grow something new. sometimes its good sometimes its unhealthy but they can do so much with so many charachters it dosent have to connect at all to the current mcu. thats why i think a movie like gotg can be its own thing and not tie into avengers. have gotg be the catalyist to open the doors to other cosmic heros like mrs marvel captain mar'vell hell they can even do a thanos rising movie if they wanted to
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 08-06-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

A Black Panther show would be cool and probably work a lot better than a film actually. However Marvel are pretty much fully saturated with MCU shows for now with AOS, Agent Carter, Daredevil and the other Defender based shows. Marvel have too much on their hands.

But either way I can't see linking film and show universes being harmful to DC, if anything the shows so far have been more successful than the films, with Arrow receiving higher buzz than Man of Steel.

Comment

Working...
                              X