Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(some of) Lassroyale <3's Deadpool Collection, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (some of) Lassroyale <3's Deadpool Collection, etc.

As the title says, here's a bit of my Deadpool collection, and I will probably post pics of other things as time goes on.

First up...Buttonpool! (complete set) - I totally forgot I had these! They've just been sitting in my nightstand drawer buried beneath a metric ton of other crap. I'm glad that they still look okay (the cardboard backing, nonwithstanding) because I think these are hard to find nowadays.

Second up: X-Force Deadpool! - T'was one of my birthday presents last year and I love it to pieces.

And finally (but not lastly by a long shot)...BirthdayLootpool! - LOL. Lessee, I received a lot of Deadpool things amongst my birthday loot this year, included (as pictured) a Deadpool women's shirt, a Deadpool bank, a Deadpool Mighty Mugg, and all the Deadpool #1 issues variant covers for the new Marvel Now stuff.

*basks in the Deadpool goodness*
    "Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker"

Just FYI... this will probably end up being merged with the main Deadpool thread.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
      Just FYI... this will probably end up being merged with the main Deadpool thread.
      Okay, that's fine by me! Though...I did post a link in THAT thread to this one here. Eh heh...whoops.

Comment

No worries, the MODs will clean it all up if they deem it necessary.

Anyways, nice collection. Those buttons and the Deadpool X-Foce statuette - JEALOUS.

Comment

Anyways, nice collection. Those buttons and the Deadpool X-Foce statuette - JEALOUS.
          I can't believe I just forgot about those buttons in my drawer, and that they're not all in terrible condition considering the crap I pile into my drawers. I'm almost glad I did forget about them, though. If I hadn't, I surely would've taken them all off and they'd be spread across the four corners of the continent by now.

And about X-Force Deadpool - let me tell you a sob story. I received it for my birthday, and, without freaking looking at the numbers (like an idiot) opened it up. And guess what number out of 1000 it was? It was #8/1000
          *sobs quietly*

Comment

Originally posted by Lassroyale View Post
            I can't believe I just forgot about those buttons in my drawer, and that they're not all in terrible condition considering the crap I pile into my drawers. I'm almost glad I did forget about them, though. If I hadn't, I surely would've taken them all off and they'd be spread across the four corners of the continent by now.

And about X-Force Deadpool - let me tell you a sob story. I received it for my birthday, and, without freaking looking at the numbers (like an idiot) opened it up. And guess what number out of 1000 it was? It was #8/1000
            *sobs quietly*

lol That's my life story.

...Holy shit... really?

Comment

...Holy shit... really?
              Oh yeah...really. I don't think my husband has ever quite forgiven me for that one...

...not to mention I totally took a Deadpool toy out of it's plastic wrapping and box as soon as I got into the car, after buying it in the comicbook story. >_>

It was this one, I think:

He's still chapped about that one too. >__>

Comment

Originally posted by Lassroyale View Post
                Oh yeah...really. I don't think my husband has ever quite forgiven me for that one...

No offense, but I'm kinda mad at you for that one, too.

Comment

ditto..you never, ever, ever remove the plastic..girls...YEEESH!!!

Comment

Trust me, I know...

...here's this:

...and here's my everlasting shame:

*hangs head.

Comment

Nice collection. I ladle a lot about the next upcoming statue sideshow ...

Comment

:Moderator:

But if you don't take them out of the package, how are you supposed to play with them?
                        sigpic
                        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                        X