This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
    Looks like his creator owned stuff will be moved to a new publisher...
    Thanks for remembering to come back with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Thanks for remembering to come back with that.
      np.

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      February solicits are out.
      Meet Milkman Man, heretofore unknown final son of Krypton, who was sent to our planet to save him from the destruction of his homeworld, only to be adopted by an evil dairy farmer and raised to love all things dairy!

Comment

• Even if the series is supposed to be fairly serious, that guy needs to be a caricature of the superhero genre. For reals.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Well, I quickly thumbed through Doomsday Clock #1 and put it back on the shelves. Should GL appear in a future issue I might have to make the tough decision, but for now I'm happy to pass on this one.

Comment

• Honestly I'm kind of burned out on big events; I'm more excited about GL Earth 1.

11/27/17 - ....and I have to eat the crow because I really liked Doomsday Clock #1, even though it as none of the subtle nuances of the original, any thematic undertone is pretty much spelled out for the reader.
            BLACK HAND
            Green Lantern Initiate
            Last edited by BLACK HAND; 11-27-2017, 02:34 PM.
            http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

• New trade catalog is up.

Comment

• Morrison did an AMA over on reddit, biggest comic takeaway seems to be that Multiversity Too is tabled for now and his only comic work on the horizon are Wonder Woman: Earth One and Arkham Asylum 2.

Kate Durre (editor at DC) lost her house in the recent LA fires, there's a GoFundMe setup for her and her husband.

Comment

• Comment

• Titans #19 Variant by Dan Mora

Mera: Queen of Atlantis #2 Cover by Nicola Scott

Comment

• Get Mora on a book NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Get Mora on a book NOW!
                        preach!

Comment

• I thought it was Manapul till you said something West!

Is it bad that I want a ginger Wally [insert adjective] Flash title?

~//V\\~

Comment

• “The Other History of DC Universe” Focuses on John Stewart, Politics & More from John Ridley

Comment

• Dan DiDio on DC’s 2017: “We’re Always Trying to Be a Little Bit Better”
                              Somebody asked, “What’s going on with Shazam/Captain Marval?” You said, “Big plans, don’t worry.” I’ve interviewed you twice, now. You’ve said, “Big plans, don’t worry.”

Now I understand that obviously things come in waves, things come and go, but it seems to me like this is a marquees character that we really haven’t seen a lot of.

I’m not going to ask when Shazam is happening, because I know that’s a question that I can’t possibly get an answer to. I’m just curious as to where your mind goes, or not just you but where the DC mind goes with a character like that. How do you balance finding the right story versus letting somebody sit on the shelf, maybe for too long?

DD: In this particular case with Shazam, we have the right team, we’re just waiting for them to be available. That’s one of the cases there. With a lot of this stuff, it’s interesting with characters like Shazam, and you know what, there’s a couple of books that constantly come up, Shazam, Legion of Super-Heroes, and Justice Society of America.

A couple of those are actually tied to an event story that’s taking place right now, and hopefully we’ll be able to come out of that in a way that gives it a lift, and hopefully brings new attention and new eyes to those books so they can live a long, healthy life.

With Shazam, we’re really just waiting for one particular creative team to come free. They’ve expressed so much interest in it that we’re just holding it for them until that period of time.

Comment

• That's the same article Trey was linking everyone to like he was right on the money 'bout Legion of Superheroes and JSA getting titles in the present day. LOL

~/V\\~

Comment

Working...
                                X