The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Green Lantern Vol. 5
FLASHCHAT

GL Volume 5
View Poll Results: Justice League: Darkside War - Green Lantern
* 0 0%
** 0 0%
*** 2 15.38%
**** 4 30.77%
***** 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #51
Lundonj
Sinestro's Sparring Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
FYI, it's no big deal, but in the future try "muli-quote" when you're doing these back-to-back replies. Hit the multi quote button for all the posts you want to quote in the order you want and make sure to hit "quote" for the last one. Then you can just reply in between the quote blocks (or even edit them down if you want to highlight certain sentences).
I am starting to recall VR board format - it has been about five years. Heck, it took me a week to format my avatar properly. In a couple months the rusty memory will clear up and I will - hopefully - not appear as a message board newb.
Lundonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #52
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundonj View Post
I am starting to recall VR board format - it has been about five years. Heck, it took me a week to format my avatar properly. In a couple months the rusty memory will clear up and I will - hopefully - not appear as a message board newb.
Most of us try not to call out or badly treat real newbs anyway. I just posted that because it could save you some space and time. Of course, if you're trying to upgrade your title (which changes with number of posts) you might want as many posts as you can get. But most people don't worry about their title until it hits a certain one. Then they notice.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #53
Lundonj
Sinestro's Sparring Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Most of us try not to call out or badly treat real newbs anyway. I just posted that because it could save you some space and time. Of course, if you're trying to upgrade your title (which changes with number of posts) you might want as many posts as you can get. But most people don't worry about their title until it hits a certain one. Then they notice.
Not too worried about post count at this point in life. I'm just happy this place is still here. My first run here, I can't even remember what my rank was, but I did jump into a bunch of threads.

And this place has been really kept up well, when so many other message boards have vanished.

More GL conversations make the Universe a better place.
Lundonj is offline   Reply With Quote