Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any point in reading vol 4 / rebirth even tho iv read most of vol 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any point in reading vol 4 / rebirth even tho iv read most of vol 3?

As the titke suggests im nearin the end of vol 3 an am in 2 minds whether to buy rebirth ir just the comics in number order

what do you guys suggest

I'd say, if you are going to get vol. 4, you should definitely get Rebirth. If you are going to just skip to the current run, there's really no need, as its direct relevance dwindles quite a bit. Personally, if you went through all of vol. 3 despite IT being almost totally irrelevant to current continuity, why let that stop you for vol. 4? On the other hand, if you find yourself mainly a Kyle fan, you could very well skip vol. 4, as it has pretty much nothing to do with Kyle.

Comment

4 has been retconned but we can't really tell how much. They just tell you what does or doesn't count as we go along. However, it's much closer to being relevant than v.3.

Comment

Blackest Night lives. Read Volume 4. Try to find the trade paperbacks at your public library.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

I'd think buying the comics in reading order would be a lot more difficult. I believe every issue in Volume 4 was collected in a trade paperback.
          COLLECTED EDITIONS READING ORDER LISTS

Comment

Originally posted by Ch'psAcorn View Post
            I'd think buying the comics in reading order would be a lot more difficult. I believe every issue in Volume 4 was collected in a trade paperback.
            Yes!

Comment

Read Vol 4 tis good comics.

Comment

At least read the Rebirth and Sinestro Corps War trades if you don't want to read the whole run. Great stories that aren't matched by what comes after.

Comment

+1 to the above post

Comment

Working...
                  X