Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Video Games
FLASHCHAT

Qward

Old 10-11-2019, 02:53 PM   #3776
Parrylakks
Anti-Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
So I think I'll knuckle up pretty soon and get Shadowkeep so that I can play Season of the Undying in Destiny 2, since I find the "Undying" seal to be fairly appealing. Hopefully the grind isn't especially tedious, and hopefully people won't judge my punk ass for skipping Forsaken so that I can get a limited-time reward I like.
I really want to play Shadowkeep, but have been laid up in a hospital for the past few weeks. I watched some vids, and a lot of the stuff looks cool, and apparently they brought a bunch of D1 multiplayer maps back, so I'm super excited to play it... just gotta focus on physical therapy a while longer to get to it. Hopefully the Season of Undying lasts a few months so I can get some of the stuff from it.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:18 PM   #3777
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

It ends in ~59 days, there's an in-game clock you can check.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:35 AM   #3778
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

So I'm reading through the Div2 title update 6 patch notes and I am really looking forward to the quality-of-life changes, but while reading all the adjustments to gear and weapon talents, I was rather surprised.

A lot of the changes have riled up a good portion of the community, but reading the adjustments and new functionality of some of these talents, I have to actually admit I'm interested to see a lot of these hybrid builds in action, because a lot of those talents were indeed a little weak (particularly if you weren't stacking attributes to bolster them) individually, or just outright bad (I honestly couldn't have used the old version of Dialed In unless you paid me a king's ransom, it was so situational).

Oh yes, I will really miss my cluster seeker build which has Destructive stacked on it like all hell, but once TU6 is loaded into my PS4 then I'll just have to rearrange and test some new setups out, but I suppose once I get some more explosive damage attributes and gear mods, things will even out.

I'm also really looking forward to getting my hands on most of the Aces & Eights set, even though I'll have to do the Dark Hours raid for the chest and backpack. The brand sets getting items in every gear slot is also great news, because that means I can finally have more China Light gear (I love that set, just looks so sleek).

Division 2 aside, I've made small advancements to a handful of quests in Destiny 2, particularly me getting into the last 10 double-kills stretch for that step of Redrix's Broadsword. Aside from that, I haven't accomplished much of note.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:48 AM   #3779
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

It took forever to download, around 2 hours, but TU6 is now installed. For the most part I'm liking it, but there are some changes I either haven't had time to test out or don't really like (for the latter, I don't like how the recalibration station accesses ALL your gear and not just what's on your character).

I'm going to need to shift my gear and re-save my loadouts this weekend so that everything is kosher.

Also, YouTube gave all of dunkey's subscribers to Will Smith.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #3780
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

https://www.pcgamesn.com/capcom-franchises

REJOICE!!!