This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern Sales Numbers

Okay, I'm hoping to continue Raker's useful listing of monthly GL sales. I probably won't be able to list as much information as he did, but let me know if you want something else. Unit sales aren't up yet on the site he gave me.

Here's the top 20 for September with GL titles noted in bold.

1 Batman 1
    2 Action Comics 1
    3 Green Lantern 1
    4 Flash 1
    5 Superman 1
    6 Detective Comics 1
    7 Batman The Dark Knight 1
    8 Fear Itself 6
    9 Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 1
    10 Batman And Robin 1
    11 Green Lantern New Guardians 1
    12 Batgirl 1
    13 Wonder Woman 1
    14 Green Lantern Corps 1
    15 Teen Titans 1
    16 Aquaman 1
    17 Batwoman 1
    18 Amazing Spider-Man
    19 Red Lanterns 1

I was waiting for them to post the actual number but this works well, I'll help if you need it.
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
      I was waiting for them to post the actual number but this works well, I'll help if you need it.
      Yeah, you can post again when they come out or I will. I just thought it was neat to see how they placed among the top 20.

Comment

Who would have ever thought Aquaman would be a top 20 book? Or that Flash would place #4? Cool to see all four GL books made the top 20.

Comment

:Moderator:

3 Marvel books only? That's even better news. Go DC!
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

3 75.19 GREEN LANTERN #1 $2.99 DC 141,682
            11 44.60 GREEN LANTERN NEW GUARDIANS #1 $2.99 DC 84,033
            14 39.68 GREEN LANTERN CORPS #1[*] 2.99 DC 74,769
            19 35.32 RED LANTERNS #1[*] $2.99 DC 66,546

Numbers from: http://icv2.com/articles/markets/21220.html

Those are good numbers to see from Green Lantern and the rest of the GL-Universe Books.
            GreenLantern888
            Alpha-Lantern
            Last edited by GreenLantern888; 10-11-2011, 12:10 PM.
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Go team DC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldGamer View Post
                Go team DC!!!
                You can't survive one product forever!

Comment

I'll be more interested to see where all these books are next September.

There's two or three in there that could very well be gone this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                    Those are good numbers to see from Green Lantern and the rest of the GL-Universe Books.
                    I think so.

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                    I'll be more interested to see where all these books are next September. There's two or three in there that could very well be gone this time next year.
                    True. There's no getting around the fact that these are issue-1 sales. Sustainability? We'll see. I'm just glad that the market is at a place where multiple GL books are possible.

Comment

The RL numbers surprise me. Amazing Spiderman seems to be going down hill.

Comment

All Four Green Lantern Related Titles Remain in Top 20 for October Sales

Congrats are in order for the Green Lantern team so will up some champagne constructs. Green Lantern #2 cracked the top 5 in both quantity sales and dollar rank. While GL: New Guardians and Green Lantern Corps were neck and neck at #17 and #19 respectively. Rounding out October's Top 20 was Peter Milligan's Red Lanterns book. Check below for the top 20 chart, or hit Diamond for the top 100 comic book sales.

Comment

Why is the quantity and dollar rank numbers so different for some books
                          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            Congrats are in order for the Green Lantern team so will up some champagne constructs.

And thanks for posting, Mr. West.

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                            Why is the quantity and dollar rank numbers so different for some books
                            I don't get that either. I get minor differences because of cover price but 17 vs. 50?

Comment

Man 7 out of ten titles in the top ten were published by DC. Damn, and people say that Marvel has it's foot on DC. Well f them.

Comment

Working...
                              X