The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2015, 01:07 PM   #3026
Deadpool
Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The bed of whoever pays for the night.
Posts: 5,793
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I'm gonna miss all this :'(
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonFan View Post
(even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Caesar View Post
If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.
Deadpool is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #3027
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,881
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
I'm gonna miss all this :'(
Maybe Ion will employ a new courtesan and fall in love with her too.
__________________
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
óJohn Lennon
Space Cop is online now  
Old 06-17-2015, 02:22 PM   #3028
IonFan
Forum Member
 
IonFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 20,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Maybe Ion will employ a new courtesan and fall in love with her too.

no doubt on the 1st one (i mean good god i'm now use to getting it every 2 weeks, come Aug. or Sep. i see me getting a new one) not so much on the 2nd one
__________________

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump

Last edited by IonFan; 06-17-2015 at 02:59 PM.
IonFan is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 03:09 PM   #3029
"Chosen"
NOT his black friend
 
"Chosen"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MS "Blu Phi"
Posts: 3,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonFan View Post
no doubt on the 1st one (i mean good god i'm now use to getting it every 2 weeks, come Aug. or Sep. i see me getting a new one) not so much on the 2nd one
And right there lets me know there is no hope and that this thread should stay open because all he'll do is create a new thread to tell us about the new hooker
"Chosen" is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 04:08 PM   #3030
Deadpool
Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The bed of whoever pays for the night.
Posts: 5,793
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Chosen" View Post
And right there lets me know there is no hope and that this thread should stay open because all he'll do is create a new thread to tell us about the new hooker
This.

We should make a "Save H&P" petition.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonFan View Post
(even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Caesar View Post
If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.
Deadpool is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 06:42 PM   #3031
Jeff
Guardian of the Universe
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gobotron
Posts: 8,913
Blog Entries: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Chosen" View Post
And right there lets me know there is no hope and that this thread should stay open because all he'll do is create a new thread to tell us about the new hooker
1. Yes you are right (again).
2. Perhaps the mods and admin might actually put a stop to this. No self-respecting board should ever condone this kind of shit. "But it's all for the laffs, right guys?"


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
This.

We should make a "Save H&P" petition.
1. No.
2. Fuck no.
3. Shut your mouth. SHUT IT!
4. See 1 through 3.
__________________
Jeff is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 06:51 PM   #3032
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe
 
Lantern A-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 14,358
Default

I don't see what the huge problem is. There is all of like 25 people that still post on this board and they are all regulars. If people don't like the thread or think it's stupid or whatever just ignore it. Do you how many of Spy Smashers threads of nothing but links with no explanations I skip on a daily basis because I already know what's in it or what type of thread it will be? I will never understand the reasoning for people wanting things removed, that aren't hurting them, because a certain small amount of people thinks it sucks or is pointless or they plain just don't like it. That goes foe everything from comics to books to movies etc etc etc.
__________________
I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.
Lantern A-train is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 07:09 PM   #3033
"Chosen"
NOT his black friend
 
"Chosen"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MS "Blu Phi"
Posts: 3,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern A-train View Post
I don't see what the huge problem is. There is all of like 25 people that still post on this board and they are all regulars. If people don't like the thread or think it's stupid or whatever just ignore it. Do you how many of Spy Smashers threads of nothing but links with no explanations I skip on a daily basis because I already know what's in it or what type of thread it will be? I will never understand the reasoning for people wanting things removed, that aren't hurting them, because a certain small amount of people thinks it sucks or is pointless or they plain just don't like it. That goes foe everything from comics to books to movies etc etc etc.
"Chosen" is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 07:17 PM   #3034
Jeff
Guardian of the Universe
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gobotron
Posts: 8,913
Blog Entries: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern A-train View Post
I don't see what the huge problem is. There is all of like 25 people that still post on this board and they are all regulars. If people don't like the thread or think it's stupid or whatever just ignore it. Do you how many of Spy Smashers threads of nothing but links with no explanations I skip on a daily basis because I already know what's in it or what type of thread it will be? I will never understand the reasoning for people wanting things removed, that aren't hurting them, because a certain small amount of people thinks it sucks or is pointless or they plain just don't like it. That goes foe everything from comics to books to movies etc etc etc.
A Train, I know that YOU know this thread is basically trash. Yeah, it's sometimes funny, probably hilarious, and most likely the biggest trolling the Internet has ever seen since inception. I think you have enough common sense to know that this kid is not exactly rolling on all four cylinders, right? And that, by definition, having a hooker is illegal, and to purposely make a thread that not only admits he is doing something illegal but also glamorizing his actions for attention is kinda out of whack? I mean, I can't even think of something more stupid than this on the same level. And for the most part, people do ignore it, but there comes a time when the bullshit's gotta stop. I understand the powers that be let him keep this thread alive for the sake of activity and laughs, but come on....

I can't speak for Spysmasher, but the other threads you pointed out are miles above this thread in validity, content, and overall respect. The comics thread is kind of central to this place given its main focus, and when someone says "I watched Jurassic World" versus "I bought Valentines gifts for a hooker that I love", there's a huge difference in statement.

Please don't get me wrong-I'm not trying to start anything with you, and I consider your point of view with respect. But look at the subject matter, man....is that what this board should be known for?
__________________
Jeff is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 07:22 PM   #3035
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,418
Blog Entries: 35
Default

It's not like the thread is inaccessible when it's locked, anyway. You can still review all of this thread's predecessors by performing a simple search... and to think that this 'escort business' has been going on since 2012!!! The next thread will be called, "Poop Chutes & Ladders."

I think IF is going to get horny at some point, call this girl up and start the same old thing all over again. Hell, she'll probably call him. What "5" would pass up $320 tax free dollars + gifts? All she has to do is mention Iron Man, Steven Hawking or Green Lantern and he'll think it "means something." He's already said that he's done with her on multiple occasions, so why should we believe that this time is any different?

Most of all, I'm disappointed that instead of putting effort into pursuing a real relationship, he's going to get another hooker. Good grief!
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 07:43 PM   #3036
"Chosen"
NOT his black friend
 
"Chosen"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MS "Blu Phi"
Posts: 3,512
Default

What does locking it going to do? Stop being kill joys!
"Chosen" is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 07:46 PM   #3037
"Chosen"
NOT his black friend
 
"Chosen"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MS "Blu Phi"
Posts: 3,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post


I think IF is going to get horny at some point, call this girl up and start the same old thing all over again. Hell, she'll probably call him. What "5" would pass up $320 tax free dollars + gifts? All she has to do is mention Iron Man, Steven Hawking or Green Lantern and he'll think it "means something." He's already said that he's done with her on multiple occasions, so why should we believe that this time is any different?

i hate you
"Chosen" is offline  
Old 06-17-2015, 08:18 PM   #3038
Deadpool
Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
 
Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The bed of whoever pays for the night.
Posts: 5,793
Blog Entries: 5
Default

We might as well keep it open, it's one of the VERY few threads I even check anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonFan View Post
(even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Caesar View Post
If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.
Deadpool is offline  
Old 06-18-2015, 02:43 AM   #3039
Jeff
Guardian of the Universe
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gobotron
Posts: 8,913
Blog Entries: 6
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
We might as well keep it open, it's one of the VERY few threads I even check anymore.
__________________
Jeff is offline  
Old 06-18-2015, 03:25 AM   #3040
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post


I think IF is going to get horny at some point, call this girl up and start the same old thing all over again. Hell, she'll probably call him. What "5" would pass up $320 tax free dollars + gifts? All she has to do is mention Iron Man, Steven Hawking or Green Lantern and he'll think it "means something." He's already said that he's done with her on multiple occasions, so why should we believe that this time is any different?

Most of all, I'm disappointed that instead of putting effort into pursuing a real relationship, he's going to get another hooker. Good grief!
i just hope this chick dosent have a kid by him. i mean the kid would look like gollum from lotr and tell ion the hooker/ mother is his precious
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline  
Old 06-18-2015, 05:10 AM   #3041
IonFan
Forum Member
 
IonFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 20,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
It's not like the thread is inaccessible when it's locked, anyway. You can still review all of this thread's predecessors by performing a simple search... and to think that this 'escort business' has been going on since 2012!!! The next thread will be called, "Poop Chutes & Ladders."

I think IF is going to get horny at some point, call this girl up and start the same old thing all over again. Hell, she'll probably call him. What "5" would pass up $320 tax free dollars + gifts? All she has to do is mention Iron Man, Steven Hawking or Green Lantern and he'll think it "means something." He's already said that he's done with her on multiple occasions, so why should we believe that this time is any different?

Most of all, I'm disappointed that instead of putting effort into pursuing a real relationship, he's going to get another hooker. Good grief!
1) umm me getting escorts has been going on since way before 2012 plus as i've said this is the one and only thread i'll make on this subject so once it's gone it's gone

2) well duh but me calling her back would be pointless (being that i've blocked and deleted her number), i mean why call it off only to come crawling back and me asking for this thread to be closed is the only way i can show you all that this time it's for real (why it's taking so long i'll never know................. maybe we should unleash NotTazz. on it )

3) i'm getting too old to play the game (plus i know what i want and i want it now........................ maybe that's why they call me quick draw)
__________________

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline  
Old 06-18-2015, 06:49 AM   #3042
Booster Beetle
Will break before he bends
 
Booster Beetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,941
Default

__________________


Booster Beetle is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.