Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

October 30 Day Challenge - STAR WARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
    Um, no, it's just you that is incorrect. And once again, you are evading the question. If the novellization was ok'd by Lucasfilm, then that counts as source material. So does star wars.com. Official proof, not conjecture or assumption. I want official testimonial from an approved Lucasfilm source that Palpatine knew for a fact Anakin was coming to save the day precisely at the moment he did, right after Windu deweaponized Palpatine and was almost 95% done kicking his ass.
    alright well i want the same thing that proves my theory wrong. id also like to add mace did tell anakin to wait at the temple . i also like to add palpatine allowed mace to fry him palpatine is fucking powerful dude he was playing possum. the guy plaid the jedi for years when he became senator than chancelor and if mace and or any of the other jedi for that mater were so powerful why havent they picked up on sheev being a sith lord right away?
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 10-03-2015, 04:54 AM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I want proof, too, and if it turns out that I am incorrect, I will admit that publicly. I have no shame about being honest when I'm in error.

As a matter of fact, I think I do have the novellization of Episode three in the attic. Time to dig it out. Who knows, I may prove my own self wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
        I want proof, too, and if it turns out that I am incorrect, I will admit that publicly. I have no shame about being honest when I'm in error.

As a matter of fact, I think I do have the novellization of Episode three in the attic. Time to dig it out. Who knows, I may prove my own self wrong.
        honestly i dont bother with novels of any film since both are different canon wise.

heres the current official canon and from what i see i dont see the prequels of 1-3 labeled under books only as films

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3050248/...ially-happened

Comment

All six of the movies have been novelized with permission by Lucas, and have been canon, both before and after the Disney takeover. I'm fairly certain I have most of them, but I will check tomorrow during daylight.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Revenge-Sith-S...ge+of+the+sith

Episode 3

Comment

Favorite member of the Empire: Grand Moff Tarkin and General Veers

Comment

Day 3. Favourite member of the Empire

Definitely Palpatine. Just read his official StarWars.com bio.

Scheming, powerful, and evil to the core, Darth Sidious restored the Sith and destroyed the Jedi Order. Living a double life, Sidious was in fact Palpatine, a Naboo Senator and phantom menace. He slowly manipulated the political system of the Galactic Republic until he was named Supreme Chancellor -- and eventually Emperor -- ruling the galaxy through fear and tyranny.

Comment

1. All-time favourite character in Star Wars
                  I'm gonna go with General Grievous.
                  2. Favourite member of the Rebellion
                  I'm gonna go with Luke Skywalker.
                  3. Favourite member of the Empire
                  Probably the Emperor.
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Darth Vader baby! As much as I love Darth Sidious in both trilogies, Vader was my favorite bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post

Darth Vader baby!
                      This. I like Tarkin a lot (probably because Peter Cushing is the man), but admittedly Vader is longer lasting and more effective.

Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 10-03-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Vader, followed closely by Tarkin

Comment

number 23. something i wish different in the series i have to replies for.

1. i would not have removed vaders mask in rotj i always felt that kind of ruined the mystery of the man behind the mask because at first we all thought he was a machine

2. grevious in episode 3.. im sorry but how the fuck was he trained in the ways of the jedi if hes neither jedi nor sith? his whole role was crap and if i was penning rots i would have tapped into more of the history of darth plaugies and did something with korriban i would also of had sideous in a bigger fighting role since he is the reason why the republic fell. i mean the movie is revenge of the sith and not hey lets do something so retarded itll be pointless by having a corny ass robot weild 6 sabers at 1 time.

despite my rant on that i think ep 3 is the only good film of the prequel trilogy. not saying episode 1 and 2 didnt have some good stuff like darth maul and battle of geonosis but storyline wise 2 films of politics isnt going to work. lucas should have had tpm be the politic film aotc should have been something else with politics aside

Comment

So Tazz, my adorable little thread derailer...what is your vote for day #2 and #3?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                              So Tazz, my adorable little thread derailer...what is your vote for day #2 and #3?
                              the rebellion can die

as for the empire im more of a palpatine type of guy

on a side note i havent been feeling right so if i dont respond right away im not avoiding the discussion
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 10-04-2015, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Day 4. Favourite Jedi

LUKE. How many times must I freaking answer a question with LUKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X