Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would should play Jack Chance in a GL movie ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would should play Jack Chance in a GL movie ???

There's only one current actor who could pull it off ... He's known for some pretty twisted roles ... Who would I recommend ???

*drumroll please*

I could see that

Comment

yeah... i like that...

one of the few roles i could see Depp in...

M

Comment

I can totally see Depp as Jack. He's a very versatile actor. I'll see if I can think of anyone else, though...

Comment

Guys, guys, guys... What are the odds we'll EVER see Jack T. Chance have any kind of a REAL role in a Green Lantern movie?

As much as I want to see it, it's not likely to happen.

Maybe if we got an animated TV series, we might see him, but for the movie(s), I think the best we can hope for is a brief cameo, like what was done with some of the mutants in the X-Men movies. Fans of Jubilee got to see her on-screen... for a few seconds, anyway.

So, for a cameo appearance, there's only 1 logical choice!

*Points to himself*

Casting agents, I'll be waiting for your call!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
            Guys, guys, guys... What are the odds we'll EVER see Jack T. Chance have any kind of a REAL role in a Green Lantern movie?

As much as I want to see it, it's not likely to happen.

Maybe if we got an animated TV series, we might see him, but for the movie(s), I think the best we can hope for is a brief cameo, like what was done with some of the mutants in the X-Men movies. Fans of Jubilee got to see her on-screen... for a few seconds, anyway.

So, for a cameo appearance, there's only 1 logical choice!

*Points to himself*

Casting agents, I'll be waiting for your call!
            from the pics you've posted of yourself - I agree you could pull it off man!
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
            X