Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Your favorite quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the tune of Cocaine:

"He don't buy, he don't buy, he don't buy,
    Propane."

-- Hank Hill

Comment

"Big wheels keep on toinin', Proud Marrah keep on boinin'."

-- John Fogerty

Comment

"This is gonna be Buster's last stand."

-- Muhammad Ali, before he fought Buster Mathis

Comment

"Four goin' down to the river. Ain't but three comin' back. If you read between the lines, what's gonna happen to you?"

-- John Lee Hooker

Comment

"Last night my little son crawled up on my lap, put his ear against my chest, and told me he heard the heartbeat of America."

-- Dusty Rhodes

"That wasn't the heartbeat of America your kid heard. It was that burrito you ate."

-- Jim Cornette

Comment

That We're like animals, Its in the blood its natural. Peace thats an accident its what is. When your pushed killing is just as easy as breathing. When the killing stops in one place it starts in another, but its ok because your killing for your country,but it aint your country asking you its a few men up top who want it. Old men start it young men fight it everybody in the middle dies and nobody tells the truth._._ -john rambo
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."- Optimus Prime
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectation and your not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce lee

Comment

"You ain't seen the last of Ernest T. Bass."

-- Howard Morris

Comment

A man cant stand he cant fight, a man cant breath he cant fight . A man cant see a man cant fight. Extreme situations requires a extreme measure. Terry silver karate kid 3

Comment

“The sun went down with practiced bravado. Twilight crawled across the sky, laden with foreboding. I didn’t like the way the show started. But they had given me the best seat in the house. Front row center.” – Max Payne
                        Source: https://quotessearchengine.com/

Comment

"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."
                          Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Working...
                          X