• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychology Personality Progress/Changes on the Characters

This thread is for put the "psychologic evolutution" of the characters
    from minor characters to Main ones.

I Will start for my fauvorite minor character

Saint Walker, he when he appeared , he doesn´t seems very aggressive ,and that look like he doesn´t like to fight.

That stops on blackest night , Recently on brightest day green lantern 60
    he turned more aggressive. when he and adara. attacked krona.

Let's not forget Sinestro.Pre-Geoff Johns,he was a sterotypical power-hungry moustache twirler.It just added to the joke "who the hell makes a guy like Sinestro a Green Lantern member"

In today's continuity,Sinestro is quite three-dimensional.He wants to take over not due to greed,but rather he's trying to keep the world/universe/whatever orderly and in relative peace-essentially he thinks he can do the Guardians' jobs better.Thus destroying the stereotypes associated with having a twirly moustache

Comment

Larfleeze going from an almost scary character in the Orange Lantern arc, and becoming a bumbling, idiotic waste of a character by the end of BN.

Comment

Red Jirachi you are totally right.

Sinestro Now is a two-faced character

For moments he still take the role of Hal Jordan mentor.
        But that is the other side of the assasin with moustache.

Comment

Yo.
          Atrocitus was down right super villain goodness, and now he has an agenda that is based on his emotions over his family instead of just absolute rage.

It would've been better just to keep him a beast, instead of giving us a reason to sympathize with him.

Comment

Yo.

I wouldnt say atk'n Krona was a change in SW really, as taking him down was simply a task that had to be done.........so he simply didnt pussy-foot around about doing it. it didnt look like he was looking forward to it, but neither did it ever seem (to me anyways) that he was a total pacifist when he was 1st introduced.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by 304 View Post
              Yo.
              Atrocitus was down right super villain goodness, and now he has an agenda that is based on his emotions over his family instead of just absolute rage.

It would've been better just to keep him a beast, instead of giving us a reason to sympathize with him.
              To-may-to,to-ma-to.I think his whole anti-hero motif fits him,considering the Red Lanterns gain their rage out of tragedy

Comment

For me, I like how Spider-Man's Black Cat went from being a minor character to getting her own mini-series. Same with Emma Frost, as she was a minor character and then became a leading member of the X-Men.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                X