This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    LOL! I think what may have contributed to your arousal was Jennifer Hale's sexy voice. She's a very nice lady. I got to meet her at SacAnime last year.
    Aya was voiced by Grey DeLisle not Jennifer Hale

Comment

• Hale voiced Gi'ata. Who was all about the sex, anyway.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Razer has really grown on me, I kind of hope he becomes a blue lantern, but at the same time I kind of hope he stays red lantern. I hope I see aya in season 2. I am sure we will she disappeared once before and came back.

Comment

• Good lick with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by adawg89 View Post
            Razer has really grown on me, I kind of hope he becomes a blue lantern, but at the same time I kind of hope he stays red lantern. I hope I see aya in season 2. I am sure we will she disappeared once before and came back.
            I take it you're new around here.

Comment

• I feel like we're THAT kid at recess, and we're about to ruin Christmas...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                I take it you're new around here.
                around here, yes. GL TAS wiki does say she died at end of season 1 if she doesnt come back then she doesnt.

@big daddy dave, go ahead and be that kid.

Razer, afaik, is only in the animated series, never recalled him in any comics or graphic novels. I watched all of the animated series episodes so any news you bring me wont be different. I am aware the show may or may not be brought back. If it does that would be cool.
                adawg89
                Corps Recruit
                Last edited by adawg89; 03-31-2013, 04:27 AM.

Comment

around here, yes. GL TAS wiki does say she died at end of season 1 if she doesnt come back then she doesnt.

@big daddy dave, go ahead and be that kid.
                  Yeah...about that...(puts arm around kid in consoling manner)

They cancelled Green Lantern The Animated Series. The last episode of season one IS the last episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                    Yeah...about that...(puts arm around kid in consoling manner)

They cancelled Green Lantern The Animated Series. The last episode of season one IS the last episode.
                    lol I am aware, I edit my post just couple of minutes ago. I started watching after I saw a thread in /co/ section about smgo.tv or some site bringing news that TAS and YJ may come back. so there is HOPE

Comment

• No.

There isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        No.

There isn't.
                        Yeah you're right there isn't any hope.

Comment

lol I am aware, I edit my post just couple of minutes ago. I started watching after I saw a thread in /co/ section about smgo.tv or some site bringing news that TAS and YJ may come back. so there is HOPE
                          ok, lol. It just sounded like you originally thought it was going to keep going on.

Hopefully this does pan out. There's already a few shows underway that were at least on the CW (warner bros network)

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                            ok, lol. It just sounded like you originally thought it was going to keep going on.

Hopefully this does pan out. There's already a few shows underway that were at least on the CW (warner bros network)
                            which ones? The only show I am watching on cw is arrow.

Comment

which ones? The only show I am watching on cw is arrow.
                              I was talking about canceled shows on smgo.tv, 90210 was on the CW and it's collecting votes to come back. Not sure where the other shows are from.

Comment

• More sad news

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=78803

Comment

Working...
                                X