No announcement yet.

Earth 2 #3 —Spoilers—

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not like the costume what so ever. And correct me if I'm wrong but did the Green just pick Alan because Superman wasn't there?

Comment

Man/

Originally posted by Sodam Yat View Post
      Do not like the costume what so ever. And correct me if I'm wrong but did the Green just pick Alan because Superman wasn't there?
      Actually, it didn't come then because the world already had it's protector, the "Sun Knight", as I think he was referred to.

Maybe Superman was more mystical than his main Earth counterpart (what, with this Earth just being more mystical all around, even in regards to technology).

I like that Grundy is the counterpart to Alan Scott, it feels appropriate that some opposing force to him is everyone's favorite zombie (albeit, with a makeover, and more life-sucking powers).

Maybe this is the analogue to the whole Swamp Thing/Animal Man set up. I wouldn't complain, I did like the concepts used for those stories.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

Craptastic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
          Craptastic
          What he said.

What an asstacular mish-mash of existing concepts. Am I the only one that saw Nekron/Black Hand in the Solomon Grundy redesign? Not to mention the already mentioned straight rip-off (analogue for some) of the ongoing storyline in Animal Man/Swamp Thing? What's next, Alan Scott runs his base of operations from a cave under his mansion in Gotham City? Nekrundy teams up with Weather Wizard to sell dope for cash?

Nice pleather, Nekrundy. You get that at the Slaughter Swamp Adult Bookstore or is there another fetish shop you use for all your gimp suit needs?

They need to put a bullet in the head of this while they have a chance. Such trash.

Comment

Pinched nose. Read on the stand. Put back on rack. Washed stink of hands.

Enjoyed The Boys instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post

*runs to call Chris Hanson before Dave realizes what he just posted*

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Don't know what else to say.. I promised my LCS that I would buy the 1st story arc... DAMN promises!!
                Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post

MM going down was kinda telegraphed, but Im *still* trying to figure put why Butcher went after the Legend.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    *runs to call Chris Hanson before Dave realizes what he just posted*
                    Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                      Don't know what else to say.. I promised my LCS that I would buy the 1st story arc... DAMN promises!!
                      you can always tell them you've changed your mind (and then when no ones looking tell them the real reason, trust me they'll understand it's not like your the 1st one to drop this sh!t)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I kinda liked this issue... good art and solid writing....
                        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

Nnnnnnnnnnope.

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                            You just walk in and say, "this book is terrible. I can't do this. I thought I'd like it but I've gotta take it off my pull list." If you don't take it off, they'll just keep ordering it for you. They're big boys; people adding and dropping titles are part of what they do.

If you really feel guilty, add something else to replace it.

Comment

Solid issue, I love Superman being referred to as the Sun God.

Comment

My review: http://indigotribe.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/earth-2-3/
                                The last fan of 1990s comics
                                Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
                                X