Arrow or the Flash?!? GL cameo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    A Black Panther show would be cool and probably work a lot better than a film actually. However Marvel are pretty much fully saturated with MCU shows for now with AOS, Agent Carter, Daredevil and the other Defender based shows. Marvel have too much on their hands.

i wont believe the other shows like cage fist and jones till there in production casted and have a director.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Well can you really see them cancelling them then making Black Panther? Personally I'm not so sure about Jessica Jones, I think that might suffer a bit but I have faith in Daredevil at least. Personally I'd have sooner have a continuing Daredevil show but whatever, I don't work at Marvel.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
        Well can you really see them cancelling them then making Black Panther? Personally I'm not so sure about Jessica Jones, I think that might suffer a bit but I have faith in Daredevil at least. Personally I'd have sooner have a continuing Daredevil show but whatever, I don't work at Marvel.
        who said anything about cancelling? if i remember correctly i believe daredevil is going to have 13? episodes and depending how that does than we may get to see those other 3 shows. i mean if dd ends up tanking i really do believe that will get those other 3 cancelled

Comment

Ah right. Well, we'll see how it goes.
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar View Post
            I'd prefer neither, as it'd just end up being cheesy anyway. Save him for a movie reboot.
            Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            Yeah, neither of those shows would have the budget to do GL justice, so save it for the reboot and do it right.
            ^This. I don't watch the TV shows. If they put GL in one of them, I'd have to watch that episode without the background of the previous episodes. I'd rather wait for his big screen return.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              ^This. I don't watch the TV shows. If they put GL in one of them, I'd have to watch that episode without the background of the previous episodes. I'd rather wait for his big screen return.
              Sylent and Space Cop...two guys who know what they are talking about! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Targaryen View Post
                I'd prefer neither, as it'd just end up being cheesy anyway. Save him for a movie reboot.
                DC's TV universe might well end up being superior to its movie universe. That supposed DC slate of movies that WB has is subject to change, too. GL coming to Arrow and/or Flash is more likely than a GL movie reboot right now.
                Big Blue Lantern
                Corps Honor Guard
                Last edited by Big Blue Lantern; 08-19-2014, 03:46 AM.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

I would prefer that Hal stay off the shows since Green Lantern is better suited for movies, BUT I'll play...

Between the two shows, I think it'd be more interesting for Hal to appear on "Arrow" because I see more potential for conflict. The conflict between Hal and Ollie would be different than the comics though since the Ollie on "Arrow" is very different than the "Hard Traveling Heroes" Ollie. Hal would be Hal - not Green Lantern, but he's a fearless test pilot and still a hero before he ever became a GL, although perhaps a little less focused. I see their dynamic similar to Hal/Batman since Ollie is really more Batman than Green Arrow on the tv show. Hal would be fearless and headstrong, Ollie would be the brooding planner. Hal would be light-hearted and at ease with himself, Ollie would be angsty and conflicted. Oil and water, but both effective. Perhaps Hal could help Ollie lighten up a bit and rely more on instinct rather than planning. It could also help Ollie to feel less burdened to know there are good men out there who can answer the call, rather than thinking that The Arrow (or team Arrow) needs to do it all.

Comment

That's an interesting idea actually. Though in Arrow I see hints that Ollie may be slowly turning into the Green Arrow we know in the comics. But Hal could maybe speed up that transformation, like Barry Allan gave Arrow his mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                      Best of both worlds: Hal shows up as a pilot on Arrow, gets the ring, then appears in a big episode of the Flash as GL.
                      I don't care which one Hal shows up on first but HE HAS TO APPEAR AT SOMETIME!!!!!

Comment

Or give him his own show.

Comment

HAL "CAMEO" in "Arrow" premiere! *such* a tease! We get a big ol' close up of a guy's bomber jacket that very clearly says "Jordan" as he crosses the screen to intro a scene with Ollie and Waller. I spent the whole rest of the scene trying to spot him again, I barely knew what Ollie and Wall were talking about.

Comment

Haha that was an awesome easter egg. My girlfriend had a puzzled look on her face as to why I was excited even after I tried to explain

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
                              HAL "CAMEO" in "Arrow" premiere! *such* a tease! We get a big ol' close up of a guy's bomber jacket that very clearly says "Jordan" as he crosses the screen to intro a scene with Ollie and Waller. I spent the whole rest of the scene trying to spot him again, I barely knew what Ollie and Wall were talking about.

Comment

If that's all, I feel I can safely continue to not watch this show. But let us know. If Hal every actually does something lanterny, I may have to tune in.

Comment

Working...
                                X