GREEN LANTERNS #30 PREVIEW
    Writer: Sam Humphries
    Artist: Carlo Barberi
    20.00%
    40.00%
    40.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

If this issue was the end of Baz I'd buy three. That cover is misleading lol

~//V\\~

Comment

That cover is gorgeous.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Well, Jessica should feel a little guilty.

Comment

Issue out. Poll up. Review posted.

Comment

At what point does Volthoom realize back in the Chamber of Shadows that the tiger-man he incapacitated also has one of the "first seven GL rings" that made up his former Travel Lantern?

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
              At what point does Volthoom realize back in the Chamber of Shadows that the tiger-man he incapacitated also has one of the "first seven GL rings" that made up his former Travel Lantern?
              Yep - and how does it make sense for Baz and Cruz to keep two of those rings? For that matter why wouldn't the GLC make this a high priority and go after Volthoom themselves - or pull all the Lanterns back to Mogo and identify which rings are which?

Comment

Originally posted by mrumsey View Post
                Yep - and how does it make sense for Baz and Cruz to keep two of those rings? For that matter why wouldn't the GLC make this a high priority and go after Volthoom themselves - or pull all the Lanterns back to Mogo and identify which rings are which?
                You're talking logic again, which in a comic book franchise always falls second to sales.

The writers also burned their bridges when they de-powered Kyle from a White Lantern back to a Green. Volthoom is the only White Lantern now. The Guardians could give Kyle the Phantom Ring, but no, that would make too much sense.

Comment

Volthoom isn't really a White Lantern, but even if one wants to view him as such, he isn't the only one. The White Lanterns Kyle created are still out there, just not being dealt with. And Kyle could end up going White again, once the whole Dr. Manhattan thing is resolved.
                  "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                  Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                  Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                  who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                  to change the world. This time, Lord...
                  Let me be worthy."

Comment

Working...
                  X