X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANT

www.gothamsfinest.org

Comment

• Saw that at the tru i stopped by yesterday.

and the Hal mech robot with kyles suit.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by lantern1055 View Post

WANT
        What the heck is that? A GL Movie Battery GUN? I see a trigger in the handle. Needless to say, if that's what it is, it is FAR too goofy for me to have any interest in it, myself.

Comment

• look at the pics i posted, shows the packaging and what it does.

Comment

• Wow, is that a dumb idea. I mean, kids will love it, since they tend to love ANYTHING that shoots stuff (and bonus points if it lights up and makes noise), but yikes, are they stretching for toy ideas to make the battery into a gun.

Comment

• I went to another KMart today and they had all the same stuff as the one yesterday, and they even had the full Wave 1 set with Max Charge Hal and Sinestro.

Then I went to the TRU in Times Square. Flagship store. Guy in a Geoffrey suit taking pictures with kids. Giant life-sized animatronic T-Rex in the middle of the store. And they had... crap.

They only had the wave 1 figs, some of the MM 2-packs, some battle shifters and vehicles and that was it - no 10" figs, no mask/ring, no single MMs, no wave 2, no parallax. And they were mixed in a tiny display with a bunch of DCUC remainders. I was so pissed.

Not to mention that htey had a huge brick of Pirates toys, a huge brick of Iron Man and Thor toys, a wall of Transformers, a wall of G.I. Joe. And, to add insult to injury, the Basic figs were $10.99 ($8.99 online) and the MM 2-packs were a whopping $37.99!! ($32.99 online). I wanted to kick Geoffrey in the fucking nuts when I was leaving...
              Muthasucka
              Parallax Host
              Last edited by Muthasucka; 05-03-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                I went to another KMart today and they had all the same stuff as the one yesterday, and they even had the full Wave 1 set with Max Charge Hal and Sinestro.

Then I went to the TRU in Times Square. Flagship store. Guy in a Geoffrey suit taking pictures with kids. Giant life-sized animatronic T-Rex in the middle of the store. And they had... crap.

They only had the wave 1 figs, some of the MM 2-packs, some battle shifters and vehicles and that was it - no 10" figs, no mask/ring, no single MMs, no wave 2, no parallax. And they were mixed in a tiny display with a bunch of DCUC remainders. I was so pissed.

Not to mention that htey had a huge brick of Pirates toys, a huge brick of Iron Man and Thor toys, a wall of Transformers, a wall of G.I. Joe. And, to add insult to injury, the Basic figs were $10.99 ($8.99 online) and the MM 2-packs were a whopping $37.99!! ($32.99 online). I wanted to kick Geoffrey in the fucking nuts when I was leaving...
                Classic. LOL Yes, TRU is not exactly making a concerted effort here to push these toys across the board. I still can't believe where my TRU stuck their 4 sided dump. One side was even borderline blocked by friggin bikes. I wanted to just kick one over and watch the dominoes fall.
                "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                to change the world. This time, Lord...
                Let me be worthy."

Comment

• Guys....Careful. was like this when i opened it...
                  Good thing i have spare pieces and just fixed it

Comment

• Originally posted by lantern1055 View Post

WANT
                    Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    Saw that at the tru i stopped by yesterday.

and the Hal mech robot with kyles suit.
                    Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    What the heck is that? A GL Movie Battery GUN? I see a trigger in the handle. Needless to say, if that's what it is, it is FAR too goofy for me to have any interest in it, myself.
                    Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    look at the pics i posted, shows the packaging and what it does.
                    Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    Wow, is that a dumb idea. I mean, kids will love it, since they tend to love ANYTHING that shoots stuff (and bonus points if it lights up and makes noise), but yikes, are they stretching for toy ideas to make the battery into a gun.
                    Wow... hard to believe that... thing is the same power battery role play toy we saw at Toy Fair and/or conventions. If Mattel doesn't have a standard power battery coming out that isn't a goddamn TRANSFORMER, then I'll be even happier to have the DC Direct Power Battery Prop.

Comment

• I want that battery hardcore! I mean is it a super acurate prop replica? No. But It is durable and able to be played with,and super big plus probably has a pretty decient price point. I buy pretty much all the role play comic movie toys because they end up being the most fun to play with. I don't like the look of the movie Lantern to fork over a couple hundred republic credits like I would with a DCD comic one.
                      Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
                        I want that battery hardcore! I mean is it a super acurate prop replica? No. But It is durable and able to be played with,and super big plus probably has a pretty decient price point. I buy pretty much all the role play comic movie toys because they end up being the most fun to play with. I don't like the look of the movie Lantern to fork over a couple hundred republic credits like I would with a DCD comic one.
                        It's $17.99 on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-T7859-L...459932&sr=1-38

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Ugh.... I just threw up in my mouth a little.

All Mattel NEEDED to do was give us a Movie Power Battery "role play" toy that included a light-up power ring prop that ANYONE could wear (adults included!) and with cool interactive lights & sound FX when you touch the ring to the face of the battery. That's all we needed. Instead, we get this.... THING.

Anyway, thanks for finding those pics, Andrea. Now I know not to waste my money on that piece of felgercarb!

Comment

• Lol I kind of want that Lantern Blaster.
                            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                              Lol I kind of want that Lantern Blaster.
                              me too

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I love that Lantern. It looks like a nice cheap replica of the lantern from the movie. I actually like the Lantern in the movie a little more than the comic version. Being a little Blaster makes it perfects for kids, but I honestly kind of like it, I will be the first to say, I will will be playing with the blaster all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X