Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW's The Flash

LAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE

Harrison Wells better be a fake name, and I wonder how they're gonna explain how he beat himself up.

Comment

What, you didn't see that coming since the series debuted?

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
        Harrison Wells better be a fake name, and I wonder how they're gonna explain how he beat himself up.
        well if hes so fast how do we know he couldnt make a copy of himself? i mean it was mentioned by cisco it was 2 speedsters that killed nora
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Well notice how he looked at Eddie. I still have a feeling Reverse Flash is Eddie from the future but I'm not sure who or what that makes Wells.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

It's better than Arrow.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

The reverse flash is probably still from the future. Wells used the tacheon thing to enable the future rf to travel back.

2 flashes at noras death is probably barry trying to prevent it and failing just like flashpoint.

Comment

Damn that was one epic way to end this season.
                So where does this leave Eddie? Because there is no way they gave him that name for nothing, plus Zoom took a really good look at him.
                Something is up.
                Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  The reverse flash is probably still from the future. Wells used the tacheon thing to enable the future rf to travel back.

2 flashes at noras death is probably barry trying to prevent it and failing just like flashpoint.
                  problem w/that is Wells himself has to be from the future (given him pre-knowledge of some events & observed level of tech), and (while they dont need to let this hold true for the tv show) the only Flash who needs tachyons to move thru time was Zoom (not the Prof.); personally, I still think theres only *1* YS, since as we saw that t-field didnt mean squat & an old, old, old Flash trick is to look like yur in 2 places at once. also, stop & consider: why would YS bother beating him like that??

lastly, I wonder wat that device was Wells used on his suit? I know that originally R-F needed to charge up an old costume of Barrys to have spr-spd, but I cant help but think that T-device has something to do with it.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

My current theory is that Wells IS from the future, but he is NOT Reverse Flash. I think he is grooming Barry for some role to achieve some future result, and that enabling somebody ELSE to become Reverse Flash is part of that. Future Eddie could well be Reverse Flash, but he's going to need to take some serious crazy pills before he could believably be responsible for what we've seen from him. A future Eddie made bitter by Iris rejecting him for Barry could very well become somebody that would thrash Barry, beat up Wells, or threaten Joe with the implication of harm to Iris, but he'd have to get a whole lot crazier somehow before he'd actually kill Barry's mom, or even those guards.

One thing I didn't like about this episode...the whole thing with Ronnie felt tacked on. It had pretty much nothing to do with whatever else was going on, yet CONVENIENTLY Ronnie (who wanted them to stop tracking him) showed up just at the right time to blast Reverse Flash?! Then leave again? That was rather random, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
                      Well notice how he looked at Eddie. I still have a feeling Reverse Flash is Eddie from the future but I'm not sure who or what that makes Wells.
                      This is what I was thinking last night. It totally makes sense that Eddie is future Reverse Flash, but I don't know what role Wells plays in it, especially considering that he had the ring.

I missed the last couple of minutes because my DVR cut out to record Agents of Shield, so I don't know what became of that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        One thing I didn't like about this episode...the whole thing with Ronnie felt tacked on. It had pretty much nothing to do with whatever else was going on, yet CONVENIENTLY Ronnie (who wanted them to stop tracking him) showed up just at the right time to blast Reverse Flash?! Then leave again? That was rather random, IMHO.
                        Ronnie's entire involvement on this show screams "spin-off."

Comment

They said they were gonna make a tv justice league.

Comment

I'm wondering if maybe Wells makes Eddie into Reverse Flash at some point, unwillingly. Or perhaps willingly, but with consequences that Wells knew about but Eddie didn't. I have this feeling that, perhaps, Reverse Flash is STUCK in high speed, that the blurry image we see is as far as he can SLOW DOWN. Tachyons are theoretical particles that have lightspeed as their LOWER limit (as I understand it). At some point in the future Wells may offer the Reverse Flash suit to an Eddie that is upset by Iris dropping him for Barry, knows that Barry is the Flash, and wants a way to one up Barry on speed, but Wells doesn't make him aware of the fact that, using the tachyon powered suit will make it impossible for him to ever truly slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                              What, you didn't see that coming since the series debuted?
                              Nope I was sure Eddie was going to be Reverse Flash

Comment

Working...
                              X