SDCC 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDCC 2017?

Man, what happened to these boards? No one talks sports, toys or comic conventions anymore. Not too long ago, these threads were hot and poppin' with activity, and now no one even looks in this section.

Anyway, did anyone get lucky for the 2017 SDCC badge sale? I managed to get Thursday and Sunday, but I had help from a bunch of people, including Primus. I should have been more organized, and recruited a few more people as that could have been the difference between what I got and getting 4 days with Preview night. Ah well... I'll have to try again with the rest of the world during general registration.

Can you do both? If you got in the returning sale are you allowed to be in the general sale?

Comment

I made the decision to sit this one out, and so when Pre-Sale happened I already had plans to be at PAX East.

Otherwise I'd have helped folks get passes.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Can you do both? If you got in the returning sale are you allowed to be in the general sale?
        You can participate in both sales as long as you didn't get 4 days with Preview Night on your first try. If you got the max, you're ineligible for the general sale, although you may be able to buy for two other people.

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
        I made the decision to sit this one out, and so when Pre-Sale happened I already had plans to be at PAX East.

Otherwise I'd have helped folks get passes.
        If I don't get at least 4 days, I'm probably going to skip this year as well. I went to DragonCon last year and had the time of my life, so I may do that again. No waiting rooms, no hotel madness, no lines, no lotteries and no exclusives. It's just cosplay fun and you get to meet celebs in the walk of fame with no hassle. Everything's easy like Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
        X