No announcement yet.

DC Presents "EARTH ONE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Batman: Earth One vol 2? I needs me some Riddlerin.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE: DIDIO PLOTS FUTURE OF "EARTH ONE," PLANS "INTERCONNECTED" THIRD WEEKLY SERIES
      The "Wonder Woman: Earth One" book has been out there in the ether for a while -- any update as to when readers may expect to see that one?

We're trying to put these books out almost to one a quarter. We're set to go with the "Teen Titans" book first, and as we watch the other books develop, we'll be able to put them on the schedule.

So not until 2015, at least?

Exactly. The only one Earth One book you'll see in 2014 will be "Teen Titans."
      Hypo
      Lil' Leaguer
      Last edited by Hypo; 03-28-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• This looks pretty cool. We need more of this.

Looks very fresh and different to the moody versions of superman and batman.

Seems like Lemire is in a very good position to be in atm

Comment

• Oh, fuck you, DC. Fuck. You.

Comment

• Blaaaahhhhhh. My excitement over Teen Titans: Earth One is completely destroyed over the Wonder Woman delay.

Comment

• And I'd be ok with DC releasing one Earth One per quarter, if ya know, they were actually pushing them out every quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                Oh, fuck you, DC. Fuck. You.
                Maybe the artist wants more time with the project before it goes?

Comment

• To do what? Masturbate all over the freshly-inked pages before the colorist does so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                    Maybe the artist wants more time with the project before it goes?
                    Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                    To do what? Masturbate all over the freshly-inked pages before the colorist does so?
                    Paquette is certainly a slow artist and who knows maybe Morrison decided to rewrite part of the script but I think the more likely scenario is that Teen Titans: Earth One is gunna be done earlier and DC decided to push the Wonder Woman book back so they can release "one a quarter".

Comment

• Why the hell does Teen Titans Earth One come out before Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman or even Hawkman?!?!?!?!?!?
                      Originally posted by IonFan
                      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                      Originally posted by Quaker
                      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Because they're clearly being selective with the teams/pitches. And it's not like people haven't been asking for a good Teen Titans book.

Comment

• Not to sound like I'm arguing, but getting a good Titans book should have started with Lobdell being cast to the side and replaced with a talented writer.

This is a paltry apology from DC.

Comment

• I think TT is coming out before WW because it's ready sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              I think TT is coming out before WW because it's ready sooner.
                              Which is what I said, glad somebody else thinks this could be the real issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                                Which is what I said, glad somebody else thinks this could be the real issue.
                                I also think TT will be ready before WW...I just happen to also think that they could both be out in 2014 if DC wanted them to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X