Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just finished recording our third podcast episode, and it was a blast, Shingo Wol and Spider-Lantern your questions were answered. It will be up soon

Comment

Can't wait to listen. Sorry again I couldn't make this week's episode.

Comment

looking forward to number 3.
        also, maybe a little suggestion which might just come around with experience: you dont all need to answer each and every question. the way i see or hear podcasts its more of a long conversation with bits edited out. if theres one thing that sort of irked me it was the constant "and what about you metalliccorps?" followed by "no im good"

have and share a convo so that way those who have nothing to say dont say anything at all and if it happens that two or more people are talking over each other you can stop it have each say there point and then edit out the part where they all talk at the same time. it might flow better that way.

Comment

Thanks for the tips mateus. The feedback is helpful.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Indeed. Me must meditate on this.

Comment

Sorry Listeners for the small delay of our third episode, but our 4th recording is tomorrow. Ask your questions

Comment

YOU LIE!

Question: What made you decide on the Xmen theme music? When will you get a voicemail line?

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  YOU LIE!

Question: What made you decide on the Xmen theme music? When will you get a voicemail line?
                  I picked out either that or the 90's Spider-Man theme. I think JohnnyV and irongreen decided on the X theme.

By voicemail line, do you mean that we would would play a pre-recorded question from a listener, or something else?

Comment

Oh you look at young Joe Wilson here

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
                      I picked out either that or the 90's Spider-Man theme. I think JohnnyV and irongreen decided on the X theme.

By voicemail line, do you mean that we would would play a pre-recorded question from a listener, or something else?
                      Good choice.

and yes. That exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Good choice.

and yes. That exactly.
                        It seems like something we could possibly do. We've only had one or two questions so far though.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                          Sorry Listeners for the small delay of our third episode, but our 4th recording is tomorrow. Ask your questions
                          awaiting patiently...or not.

Comment

ok, third episode is up

Episode #3 -Spidey and Deadpool

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                              ok, third episode is up

Episode #3 -Spidey and Deadpool
                              guys!
                              youve got it!
                              i can totally feel the osborn hate and it just flows perfectly. its a little fanboy ish but thats a good thing so long as you keep it in check and dont get too off track.
                              but awesome third episode! great improvement!

Comment

Thanks Mateus. We at the Warriors Three Marvel Podcast always looks to improve for our listners. Tell your friends and LCS owners

Comment

Working...
                                X