X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup.

Comment

‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Director Bryan Singer Talks Rebooting Jean Grey and Scott Summers’ Relationship

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Yup.
        Not fair

Comment

I won't be seeing Captain America: Civil War until Saturday, May 7. So yeah, I'm jealous of West too.

I'm glad to hear that Spidey is being well received. However, I'm sure Sony is more than thrilled to hear that news. Sony better not screw up the character again.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Don't Expect INHUMANS To Stick To It's Release Date

Comment

'Creed' Star Tessa Thompson Joining 'Thor 3'
              Details for Thompson’s part have not been revealed, but she could be the female lead as Natalie Portman, who was the female lead as Dr. Jane Foster in the previous two Thor installments, is not returning.

Comment

Heh, if Natalie Portman isn't coming back, and they want to recast the same role, they should just get Keira Knightly. I can barely tell those two apart.

Comment

LOL! True dat! It's a much closer resemblance than Terrance Howard and Don Cheadle.

Personally, I hope there are no scenes in Thor 3 that take place on midguard (earth) with the exception of the Hulk leaving it.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                    LOL! True dat! It's a much closer resemblance than Terrance Howard and Don Cheadle.
                    I find it amusing that whoever was casting for Phantom Menace noticed the same thing, since Knightley was cast as one of Padme's decoys.

Comment

I mean they took it to a whole 'nother level there and had Portman dub all Knightley's lines as well.

Anyways can't say I'm sad to see Dr. Jane Foster disappear from the movies...she never actually did anything. Of course I'd also be ok with not seeing another Thor movie so Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Comment

David Wenham Cast in Netflix Original Series 'Marvel’s Iron Fist'
                        David Wenham (“The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King,” “300,” “Top of the Lake”) has joined the growing cast of the Netflix Original Series, “Marvel’s Iron Fist” as Harold Meachum.

A ruthless corporate leader, Harold Meachum was partners with Danny Rand’s parents at the time of their deaths. What role he plays in Danny’s past and future will be revealed over the course of the series.

“I’m very excited to have David as our Harold Meachum. David is capable of displaying raw, visceral strength as well as extremely keen intelligence,” said Executive Producer and Showrunner, Scott Buck. “This will add up to a character of complex depth who will keep us off balance all season."

"David brings both a vulnerability and a danger to his many diverse roles,” said Executive Producer/Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “This key quality creates a gravitas our series requires as Danny unravels the secrets behind Rand Enterprises."

Wenham joins the previously announced Finn Jones and Jessica Henwick, who will play Danny Rand/Iron Fist and Colleen Wing, respectively.

Wenham can be seen next in The Weinstein Company’s “Lion” opposite Nicole Kidman and the Disney sequel “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.”

In “Marvel’s Iron Fist,” Daniel Rand returns to New York City after being missing for years. He fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.

"Marvel's Iron Fist" is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios for Netflix.

For more information on "Marvel's Iron Fist," and the other exciting new Marvel Television series coming to Netflix, stay tuned to Marvel.com.
                        Daredevil actor Charlie Cox announces filming date for Netflix superhero series The Defenders
                        Netflix is hosting a two-day event in Paris, which will see the cast and crew of some of the streaming service’s most popular shows - including House of Cards and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - take to the stage for panel discussions and what has promised to be exciting new announcements.

British actor Charlie Cox took to the stage on Monday morning (11 April) to discuss Marvel television series Daredevil, the first of four standalone superheroes to be getting their own Netflix Original Series.

With season two having launched via the streaming service last month, the question on everybody’s lips was on a potential third outing for the superhero.

“We don’t know if there’s going to be a season three,” he revealed to a crowded room of journalists. “I certainly don’t know.”

Cox did go on, however, to announce that the planned Avengers-style series which will star all four of these characters - including Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage - is to start filming later this year.

"What we do know is at the end of this year we’re going to be making The Defenders and, of course, Daredevil is very much a part of that foursome.

“I have no idea what the storyline is going to be for that show. I’m very excited to see how those world’s combine… and interested to see tonally how those shows become one.”

In terms of his Daredevil storylines being addressed in The Defenders, Cox remains uncertain: “In terms of wrapping up any storylines, maybe they’ll do some of that in The Defenders. Or maybe they won’t.”

Daredevil seasons one and two, as well as Jessica Jones season one, are available to stream on Netflix now. The first season of Iron Fist is currently being filmed with Game of Thrones actor Finn Jones taking on the lead role.
                        HERE'S WHEN WE'LL KNOW WHO'S STARRING IN AND DIRECTING MARVEL'S 'CAPTAIN MARVEL' MOVIE
                        "I think we’ll be announcing a filmmaker in the next month or two, and probably some cast members later in the summer, at the end of the summer," Feige told us, alluding to the possibility that Marvel will make a big Captain Marvel announcement at this year's San Diego Comic-Con in July.
                        ‘Black Panther': Kevin Feige Reveals Ryan Coogler Is Co-Writing; Talks Filming Dates
                        “Very soon. We have a number of writers on it including Ryan Coogler, who is also directing, he’s working on the draft right now. Between now and the end of the summer there will be more casting announcements. We start filming at the very beginning of next year.”

Comment

I was on the fence on who I wanted to be Carol Danvers, but now I'm rooting for Emily Blunt to get the role. I think she'll be perfect for the role as she deliver so much depth to the character and stand toe-to-toe with characters like Steve Rogers and Tony Stark.

And like Dr. Strange, I don't know much about Black Panther in terms of a the comic books, meaning arch enemies and classic solo story arcs, so it will be fun to learn about the character through the films like the most the general audience did with the other MCU characters.

Comment

X-Men Apocalypse "The Four Horsemen" Featurette

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

On a separate note, Robert Meyer Burnett, a close friend to director Bryan Singer, hinted that a third trailer for X-Men Apocalypse might drop this week as the director is said to have a screening for the film at Cinemacon. The rumored third trailer was teased to show a bigger scope of the film and show the characters in their final costumes. Burnett, was very certain about the 3rd trailer dropping soon as Fox wants it to be attached to the Civil War film.

Comment

Iron Fist is still adding to its cast and Defenders is set to film at the end of the year? Hmmm. Maybe overlapping filming?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                On a separate note, Robert Meyer Burnett, a close friend to director Bryan Singer, hinted that a third trailer for X-Men Apocalypse might drop this week as the director is said to have a screening for the film at Cinemacon. The rumored third trailer was teased to show a bigger scope of the film and show the characters in their final costumes. Burnett, was very certain about the 3rd trailer dropping soon as Fox wants it to be attached to the Civil War film.
                                I mentioned this on the show last nite AND that its rumored to showcase Wolverine.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X