X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      Iron Fist is still adding to its cast and Defenders is set to film at the end of the year? Hmmm. Maybe overlapping filming?
      Perhaps.

What was the Defenders' first story arc? Hell, was the most notable Defender's story arc?

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
      Yo.

I mentioned this on the show last nite AND that its rumored to showcase Wolverine.....

Tazer
      Sup. I actually don't want to see Wolverine in the trailer, UNLESS he's in full on comic book costume, whether it be blue and yellow or tan and brown. Don't show me Wolvie because I'm buying tickets to the film as is.

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Awesome! I'm looking forward to this Harry Potter crossover!
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
        What was the Defenders' first story arc? Hell, was the most notable Defender's story arc?
        Would it even make sense to adapt a Defenders story? Completely different rosters after all. I kind of feel like we're gunna get something similar to Shadowland from a few years ago with the Hand taking over part of the city.

Comment

That was my second thought, Shadowland, but it wasn't well received on these boards. I posted I like it though.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            That was my second thought, Shadowland, but it wasn't well received on these boards. I posted I like it though.
            You can add me to the "everything Andy Diggle did with DD was garbage" camp but something in line with Shadowland would make the most sense in my opinion.

Comment

Finn Jones talks playing Marvel's Iron Fist (his training is insane)
              Marvel’s newest superhero is undergoing round-the-clock training for the role of billionaire warrior-monk Iron Fist, aka Daniel Rand. Exceptional instruction is arguably needed to portray Rand, whose origin story is all intense training rather than supersuits or scientific breakthroughs. As fans of the comic know, after his family meets a tragic fate while on expedition in China, a young Rand is adopted by the people of the mystical lost city of K’un-Lun, where he’s taught a magical fighting style. Years later, he returns to New York to fight crime. Below the Game of Thrones actor talks for the first time about starring in the upcoming Netflix series…

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What was your reaction to getting this part?

FINN JONES: I love the character. What really drew me was the character and the story. I really enjoy how he’s a superhero with a real heart but has spiritual elements as well. I think it’s going to be an exciting character to play because there’s this contraction of on one hand he’s from a very wealthy family, he’s a billionaire, on the other hand he’s been in this world of K’un-Lun for a long time where he’s learned kung fu and buddhist philosophy. There’s a contradiction in those elements that’s going to be really fun to play.

You’re in preproduction in New York. Have they let you try on a costume yet?

No. At the moment I’m in the physical preparation for the role. Every day for the last month, I start my day with about two and a half hours of martial arts – which is kung fu and wushu mixed with a bit of tai chi, and other stuff as well. In the afternoon I’ll do weight training with a trainer to bulk me up and get my physically right for the part. And in evenings I’ve been doing meditation classes and learning buddhist philosophies.

That sounds like so much fun.

It is! I’ve always dreamed of a role that bridged spiritual discipline and badass superhero. This is the kind of role I’ve been waiting for for a long time. Now that it’s happened, it’s like a dream come true. I’m super excited.

I remember when it was announced that Gwendoline Christie was cast in The Force Awakens. She said the first call she got was from you and you were just screaming and happy for her. So it’s great to see somebody who’s been so supportive of others get such a cool role.

Actually, Gwen reacted exactly the same when I got this. She called and was like, “Lots of emojis! Lots of really positive vibe emojis!”

Comment

"WOLVERINE 3" WILL BE SET IN THE FUTURE, CONFIRMS PRODUCER

Comment

Potential ‘Spider-Man’ Reboot Villain Revealed

Comment

Sony/Marvel's 2017 Spidey Film Officially Titled "Spider-Man: Homecoming"

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

I it was kind of a rough start to the teaser trailer for Dr. Strange as I didn't like the look of the Ancient One. It kind of took me out of the moment. However, the trailer finished pretty strong.

This movie is going to be about Jazz hands!

Comment

I demand a response from West:

Luke Cage producer compares Netflix's new Marvel series to The Wire

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                            + YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              + YouTube Video
                              HLY SH!T

was that our 1st look into the Marvel movie-verse multiverse (ya know the part where it looks like he's falling out down whatever sideways many NYCs)

sidenote post #19,501

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X