Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After rewatching over half of the animated series, I felt like my 2 dvd sets weren't good enough so I went online and bought the show again on bluray. It comes as one set instead of two; no other special features to brag about, just blu ray condensed the way it should have been from the beginning. It came in the mail yesterday.

Feels strange picking up a GL item I feel GOOD about buying when I'm done...

Comment

• Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris cameos in DC's Youtube Series "DC Super Hero Girls" . I've only watched the latest episode and the very first episode though so I don't know how often they appear or how relevant they have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris cameos in DC's Youtube Series "DC Super Hero Girls" . I've only watched the latest episode and the very first episode though so I don't know how often they appear or how relevant they have been.
        Hal's in the new DVD movie "Hero of the Year".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CujWq7DJyIM

He's in several scenes, one of which features he and Barry dancing during a rehearsal for the school play. I kid you not.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• I try to watch the show when I can find time. Its only 3 minutes and its definitely something I would love to show my daughter if I had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            I try to watch the show when I can find time. Its only 3 minutes and its definitely something I would love to show my daughter if I had one.
            I bought the DVD film for my youngest daughter, who is currently collecting the 12" dolls. Obviously, its purpose is to create a young, female fanbase for DC properties, but it still has some funny aspects for older fans like Principal Waller and Vice Principal Grodd.

Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Jean Loring Eclipso in a kid's movie?

Strange

Comment

• I just recently bought "GL:TAS" and watching it again. Such a good show! I'm surprised they don't at least have a new show using the same animation technique. (I guess after this and "Beware the Batman") they figured it wasn't as cost-effective as traditional style (like JLAction), but GL looked great!

Also loved how they reworked Guy as being really popular amongst the Corps (and the Guardians!) - that's a funny spin, and Guy still feels like Guy, just all-ages.

Comment

• The cancellations of GL:TAS, YJ, and BtB were serious body blows. The subsequent Teen Titans seemed to do well but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I got over my depression by seeing what I'd missed out on of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold series.
                  "A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders."

Comment

Working...
                  X