• Show
Clear All

• :Moderator:

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
    My tattoos don't wash of in the ocean.
    Yeah but they weren't done underwater either I would imagine :P
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
      Oh no, you're not alone. I don't know what they used for reference material when they cast that chick, but they certainly never considered looking at an issue of The Flash.
      I don't think I have read more close minded thoughts from someone after reading your opinion on Ezra Miller. A remember a lot of people thinking Grant Gustin was going to be gawd awful as Flash and he has been tearing it up on CW. Ezra has the build and the acting ability to pull off the Flash and I am sure would be willing to get a hair cut for the role.
      BaronTheRed
      Kilowog's Recruit
      Last edited by BaronTheRed; 02-22-2015, 01:55 AM.
      The Darkness shall try to overcome the Light but it cannot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaronTheRed View Post
        I don't think I have read more close minded thoughts from someone after reading your opinion on Ezra Miller. A remember a lot of people thinking Grant Gustin was going to be gawd awful as Flash and he has been tearing it up on CW. Ezra has the build and the acting ability to pull off the Flash and I am sure would be willing to get a hair cut for the role.
        i havent seen ezra act but im giving him a chance. besides what does being gay have to do with his acting? barrowman is gay and nobody bitches about that.
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Who said anything about being gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
            Who said anything about being gay?
            dude im in no mood today for your trolling. you knew you saw this

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
            it pales in comparison to my disgust at the gay Asian crossdresser they appear to be casting as Barry Allen.
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 02-22-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• I honestly have no idea if he's gay or not. I just keep seeing pictures of him in woman's makeup where he looks like an idiot and that's more than enough for me.

And what about him makes ANYONE think Barry Allen?!? Just because someone CAN act doesn't make them right for any role. I THINK it's be refreshing to see them be a little selective in the casting of such an iconic character.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaronTheRed View Post
                A remember a lot of people thinking Grant Gustin was going to be gawd awful as Flash and he has been tearing it up on CW.
                He really is nothing like Barry Allen either. The guy playing Eddie Thawne is a hundred times more Barry Allen like than Gustin. They should have had him as Barry and the Cameron Monaghan from Shameless as Wally West.

Comment

And what about him makes ANYONE think Barry Allen?!? Just because someone CAN act doesn't make them right for any role.
                  so now your suggesting looks outweigh acting ability? so would that mean any black man should just play black panther with zero acting history? your sending that vibe dave

Comment

• The fuck are you talking about? Is it too much to ask for both? To look like the character AND be able to act? When did it become one or the other?

Comment

• Looks enough like Barry Allen to me.

Comment

• They should keep looking.

Comment

The fuck are you talking about? Is it too much to ask for both? To look like the character AND be able to act? When did it become one or the other?
                          how many actors can you name off the top of your head that can look exactly like there comic charachter counterpart 100% in the last say 20 years?

this is like arguing with the people who still want gina carano for wonder woman. ok yea shes got the look she had done fantastic in mma but as far as acting go's can someone like her hold her own solo franchise after batman v superman? you have to ask and think that dave

i get that we all have an opinion but whatever happened to just wait and see when the film is out?

this is why i say comic book purists are bipolar because they expect something there way and when it isnt they bitch whine complain and look at it from this point of view. if these studios who make and produce these films havent stuck 100% to the comic or even book what makes you think they will all of a sudden decide to do such a thing now?

for years in many message boards i have seen people say crap like nope movie is going to suck because they cast so and so so i am not going to see it. ok fine if people feel that way stick to what you say otherwise seriously dont make comments like that if that person wont follow through with it. basicly i have a put up or shut up mindset when it comes to fans like that

it just amazes me that fandom overall has become a dirty word now because you have idiots who will go as far as to say hey if you liked mos you arent a real superman fan. my question to them is how can they say who is or isnt a fan?
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 02-22-2015, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            how many actors can you name off the top of your head that can look exactly like there comic charachter counterpart 100% in the last say 20 years?
                            I watched a movie called The Avengers that was chock full of them.

Comment

They should keep looking.
                              Why? Because he doesn't fit your mold of how the Flash should look? Ezra is commonly known for having long hair and facial hair, which I am pretty positive he most likely wont have in the film. If they want him to dye his hair blonde, there is nothing that screams out "This doesn't look like Barry Allen." Plus he has the acting chops.

So yes, he has every ability to look like Barry Allen and has enough acting ability that Im sure he'd be able to pull off a good performance.

Comment

• You REALLY think his hair will be died blonde? Really? Even if it was he looks NOTHING like Barry. It looks like no effort was put into the choice at all, like they didn't even open the cover to an actual Flash comic.

Comment

Working...
                                X