This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owllasers View Post
    So Godhead doesn't collect issues 38-40 of the GL books, Renegade picks up at #41, and the other GL books spin off into a different story. I was wondering if I would be missing anything particularly important by just reading Godhead and skipping those 3 issues of each book, or if it would be better to read the trades individually. No spoilers, please. I just wanna figure out the best way to move forward.

Thanks!
    I didn't read them but I don't think you'd miss anything important in GLC, New Guardians or Red Lanterns since issue #40 was the final issue for all of those books.

Comment

Thanks y'all. Yeah, I guess I'm just trying to determine whether I'd miss anything leading into Renegade, Lost Army, etc. by not reading 38-40.

Comment

So I do believe (and again I haven't read it) that GL 38-40 may be a prelude to Renegade based off the issue descriptions on DC's site so you might want to get that.

The others however don't really flow into the series that followed them if I recall correctly.

Comment

Comment

Just a bit odd that Hal is getting the Deluxe Edition when its the lower selling title, but I guess that's probably an EVS contract detail.

Comment

Updated

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Just a bit odd that Hal is getting the Deluxe Edition when its the lower selling title, but I guess that's probably an EVS contract detail.
                This and a bunch of other Rebirth deluxe editions ended up being cancelled btw.

Comment

Wow, thanks for keeping this updated after all these years! I wanted to start up again collecting and had no idea where to start so came here again. That's a lot to catch up on.
                  COLLECTED EDITIONS READING ORDER LISTS

Comment

Working...
                  X