Bleezīs sanity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleezīs sanity?

So NG takes place before Red Lanterns or not? Cause Bleez in NG is still insane.

I don't think "insane" describes Bleez at all, but yes NG absolutely has to take place before Red Lanterns at this moment.

Comment

OR she's faking it in NG (wouldn't be the 1st time )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

a woman who fakes it!! WOW that's new!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
          a woman who fakes it!! WOW that's new!

"I know, right" (quote of 2011 people, deal with it)

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            "I know, right" (quote of 2011 people, deal with it)
            Where have you been? We've been saying that since '01

Comment

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                So NG takes place before Red Lanterns or not? Cause Bleez in NG is still insane.
                I'm not sure if we can assume it's after NG. Just being thrown into the Blood Ocean bringing back each Lantern's sanity seems kinda BS to me so they might say something happens "later" in Bleez's life to make her incoherent again.

Comment

I just assumed the creative teams of the two GL books haven't bothered to check in with each other. Maybe each one doesn't know the other has Bleez appearing in their book?

Comment

Maybe Bleez is heading back to Ysmault and some other red will take her place.

She sure seemed pre-ocean in her appearances but the NG arc is going to take a year, so if she's in both, the time lines are going to get very muddy.

Comment

Oh please. Like DC gives a shit about continuity.
                      The last fan of 1990s comics
                      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Bleez rules!!

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Maybe Bleez is heading back to Ysmault and some other red will take her place.

She sure seemed pre-ocean in her appearances but the NG arc is going to take a year, so if she's in both, the time lines are going to get very muddy.
                        Yeah, they point out in a later issue of NG that it takes place just prior to RL#3.

I am loving Bleez though....she's hot, intelligent again, and not afraid to have "words" with Atrocitus.

Bleez, Atrocitus, & probably Rankorr will more than likely become the "focus" of the RL book from #6 onward. That's a good thing though, they are the most relateable characters. I can sooo see a Bleez/Rankorr "relationship" as well, and wouldn't be surprised to see different RL's taking turns in the ranks of New Guardians....you know, Atrocitus keeping tabs.
                        “You were electrocuted by a Giant Moth. That kind of thing will scramble your brain right good." -- Boxer (in Godzilla #6)

Comment

Are we taking bets at this point as to which GLU "regular" will slip Bleeze the "pink flashlight"? Or should we wait a few more issues?

All kidding aside though, "sexploitation" is something I would have expected them to do with the Sapphire Corps or at the very most with Indigo-1 for the freaky deakies out there. Not saying it doesn't fit Bleez's character, especially when you consider her origin, but it really does come off as a bit predictable....but my ultimate hops is that she become a DCU regular...I'm envisioning some kind of "last woman standing" match with Wonder Woman at some point...provided they don't have WW embroiled in a daemonite storyline *argh*!

Comment

Yeah and i've got another question. Even though members of sinestro corps both apear in new guadians and red lanterns (Actrocius even stated that they were called sinestro corps) in green lantern, Sinestro is still in the GL corps. Is green lantern set before new guardians and red lantern corps, or is sinestro still in GL corps and ruleing Sin corps (like the emperor in star wars I-III)?
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

You're not the first to notice that. Nope, he is neither in SC nor ruling it. Assumedly, they'll rename if Sinestro stays out.

Comment

Working...
                              X